Full Metal Jacket Quotes

HOAH! Got some quotes here from every body's favorite Gunnery Sergent, R. Lee Ermey...

"God was here before the Marine Corps. So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your a** belongs to the Corps!"

"Where is your honor, dirtbag? You are an absolute disgrace!"

"I'm going to rip your balls off, so you can not contaminate the rest of the world!"
"Holy Jesus. What is that? What the **** is that?!"

"You are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human ****ing beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit!"

"I'm asking the ****ing questions here Private. Do you understand?"

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Jesus, Happy birthday to you."

You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are over

Haha. You know how they came up with all those lines? R. Lee Ermey would sit in a room with a tape recorder and go off on it for a half hour at a time and then he and the producers would play it back and take out the juiciest parts to put in the actual movie.

Hehe
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?

This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine. My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my rifle and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor:
Bullcrap! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's BUTT and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

This is my favorite movie.

Pvt. Joker: Is that you John Wayne, is this me?

GSgt. Hartman:Who said that? WHO THE **** SAID THAT! Who's communist shit, twinkle-toed ********** down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody huh? The fairy ****ing godmother said it. Out-****ing-standing. I WILL PT YOU ALL UNTIL YOU ****ING DIE! I WILL PT YOU UNTIL YOU'RE ASSHOLES ARE SUCKING BUTTERMILK! Was it you, you scroungy little **** HUH?

Pvt. Cowboy: Sir, no sir

GSgt. Hartman: You little piece of shit you look like a ****ing worm I'll bet it was you.

Pvt. Joker: Sir, I said it sir.

GSgt. Well, no shit. What do we got here a ****ing comedian. Well I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and **** my sister. (punch). You little scumbag.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy ****ing walrus-looking piece of shit. Get the **** off of my obstacle. Get the **** down off of my obstacle. Now. Move it. I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world. I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo.

Crazy Earl: These are great days we're living, bros. We are jolly green giants, walking the earth with guns. These people we wasted here today are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to the world, we're gonna miss not having anyone around that's worth shooting.

Private Joker: My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming **** Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Were you born worthless, or did you have to work at it?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: A rifle is only a tool. It's a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead Marines. And then you will be in a world of shit. Because Marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?

Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
Private Joker: A peace symbol, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Private Joker: I don't remember, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?
Private Joker: "Born to Kill," sir.
Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Private Joker: No, sir.
Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.
Private Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
Pogue Colonel: The what?
Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?
Private Joker: Our side, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country?
Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir.

Private Joker: I wanted to meet stimulating and interesting people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill.

Da Nang Hooker: Hey, you got girlfriend Vietnam? Me so horny. Me love you long time.

this is one of the greates movies ever made, one of my favorite

Door Gunner: Fires weapon out door of helicopter and then states "Anyone who runs is V.C. Anyone who stands still is well-disciplined V.C.

Pvt Joker: " How can you shoot women and children"?

Door Gunner: "Its easy. You just dont lead them as much"

Pvt Joker: "Ya know, half of these gook whores are serving officers in the Viet Cong; the other half have got T.B. Be sure you only f**k the ones that cough.

Myvorite is easily private snowball. lol.

"Let me tell you something Snowball! We don't serve watermelon and ribs here on a daily basis!" rofl

G/Sgt. Hartman: Private Pyle, I'm going to give you three seconds. Exactly three f***ing seconds to wipe that stupid looking grin off you face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skullf*** you! One! Two! Three!
Pte. Pyle: Sir, I can't help it, sir!"
G/Sgt. Hartman: Bulls***! Get on your knees scumbag!

Animal Mother: If I'm going to get my balls blown off for a word, my word is...poontang.

G/Sgt Hartman: "Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on, until the day you die. Wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this...Marines die. That's what we're here for. But the Marine Corps lives forever and that means YOU live forever."

Re: This is my favorite movie.

Devil_Dog17 said:
Pvt. Joker: Is that you John Wayne, is this me?

GSgt. Hartman:Who said that? WHO THE f**k SAID THAT! Who's communist shit, twinkle-toed ********** down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody huh? The fairy f***ing godmother said it. Out-f***ing-standing. I WILL PT YOU ALL UNTIL YOU f***ing DIE! I WILL PT YOU UNTIL YOU'RE ASSHOLES ARE SUCKING BUTTERMILK! Was it you, you scroungy little f**k HUH?

Pvt. Cowboy: Sir, no sir

GSgt. Hartman: You little piece of shit you look like a f***ing worm I'll bet it was you.

Pvt. Joker: Sir, I said it sir.

GSgt. Well, no shit. What do we got here a f***ing comedian. Well I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and f**k my sister. (punch). You little scumbag.
:rock: :?:

Well, it has to be:

LOCKHART:
"Charlie has hit every major military target in Vietnam, and hit 'em hard. In Saigon, the United States Embassy has been overrun by suicide squads. Khe Sahn is standing by to be overrun. We also have reports that a division of N.V.A. has occupied all of the city of Hue south of the Perfume River. In strategic terms, Charlie's cut the country in half... the civilian press are about to wet their pants and we've heard even Cronkite's going to say the war is now unwinnable.

In other words, it's a huge shit sandwich, and we're all gonna have to take a
bite."

JOKER: "Sir ... does this mean that Ann-Margret's not coming?"

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a marine and his rifle. It is your killer instinct which must be harnessed if you expect to survive in combat. Your rifle is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. If your killer instincts are not clean and strong you will hesitate at the moment of truth. You will not kill. You will become dead marines and then you will be in a world of s**t because marines are not allowed to die without permission. Do you maggots understand?"

"I'll tear ya a new a__hole."-Animal Mother
"Yeah, after you eat the peanuts out of my sh_t."-Joker
"You're a real f_ckin' comedian."-Animal Mother
"They call me The Joker!"-Joker

I cannot believe you guys forgot this one.. Unless I missed it:

"I WILL UNSCREW YOUR HEAD AND SH_T DOWN YOUR NECK!"-Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

Whoops... I forgot the whole quote. How stupid of me.

"You best un-f_ck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!"-Gunnery Sgt. Hartman

Back