What the f**k is this? Hartman

A jelly Donut sir. Pyle

And are you allowed to eat jelly donuts Pvt. Pyle? Hartman

Sir No Sir! Pyle

And why is that Pyle? Hartman

Sir cause the Privates a little heavy Sir. Pyle

B*ll Sh*t your a disgusting F**kin fat body! Hartman

Good ones

Sgt. Hartman: How tall are you, private?
"Cowboy": Sir, five foot, nine, sir!
Sgt. Hartman: Five foot, nine, I didn't know they stacked sh** that high.

Sgt. Hartman: Did your parents have any children that lived?!
"Gomer Pyle": Sir, yes, sir!
Sgt. Hartman: I'll bet they regret that.

Sgt. Hartman: God has a hard on for marines, because we kill everything we see.

"Joker": I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill.

"Your so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece." Hartman

"I gotta get in the sh*t Joker" Rafterman

Negitive Rafterman. If you get killed your mom will look me up back in the world, and kick my a*8. "Joker

Pvt Pyle whatever you do dont fall down. it would break my fu**in heart!!

Pvt Pyle im gonna give you 3 seconds, exactly 3 fu**ing seconds, to wipe that stupid looking grin off your face. Or i will gouge out your eyeballs and skull f**k you.

Get up here fat boy!!!! you climb obsticles like old people f**k Pyle do you know that.

its the silly one

ok "full metal jacket" my quotes are

"5 dollar sucky sucky"

"This is my riffle this is my gun, this is for fighting and this is for fun"

I know the most obv. but i thought they were funny.

Gotta love the british scene in the film........................if you didn't already know itwas filmed in UK.................well the parts that weren't in korea lol

Yeah... all the Baic Trg scenes were filmed at Bassingbourne in Cambridgee. It used to be Guards Div but now its an ATR

Re: Good ones

sunblock said:
Sgt. Hartman: How tall are you, private?
"Cowboy": Sir, five foot, nine, sir!
Sgt. Hartman: Five foot, nine, I didn't know they stacked sh** that high.

Sgt. Hartman: Did your parents have any children that lived?!
"Gomer Pyle": Sir, yes, sir!
Sgt. Hartman: I'll bet they regret that.

Sgt. Hartman: God has a hard on for marines, because we kill everything we see.

"Joker": I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture, and kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill.

one of my favorites.

Gunnery SGT Hartman: "Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name, because this is the only :cen: you people are going to get. Your days of fingerbanging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful!"

Gunnery SGT Hartman: "PRAY!!"
Recruits: "This is my rifle! There are many like it, but this one is mine! My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it, like I master my life. Without me, my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true! I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me! I will! Before God, I swear this creed...My rifle and myself are defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life! So be it! Until there is no enemy! But Peace! And that!"
Gunnery SGT Hartman: "AT EASE! Good night, Ladies!"
Recruits: "Good night, SIR!"

Gunnery SGT Hartman: "You had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks, or I will definitely :cen: you up!"

Gunnery SGT Hartman: "Private Joker why did you join my beloved Corps?"
Private Joker: "Sir, to kill sir!"
Gunnery SGT Hartman: "So you're a killer?"
Private Joker: "Sir, yes sir!"
Gunnery SGT Hartman: "Let me see your war face."
Private Joker: "Sir?"
Gunnery SGT Hartman: "You got a war face? AHHHHHHHH! That's a war face. Now let me see your war face."
Private Joker: "Ahh!"
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit you didn't convince me. Let me see your real warface.
Private Joker: Ahhhh!
Gunnery SGT Hartman: "You don't scare me; WORK ON IT!"
Private Joker: "Sir, yes sir!"

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Joker, do you believe in the Virgin Mary?

Private Joker: Sir, no Sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well Private Joker, I don't believe I heard you correctly.

Private Joker: Sir, the private said, "No, Sir," Sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Why you little maggot, you make me want to vomit........You Goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out.

"Get the :cen: off my obstacle!"

"this is my rifle this is my gun, this is for fighting this is for fun."

momma and poppa were laying in bed, momma rolled over this is what she said. a gimme some, a gimme some, pt pt, good for you, good for me, poon good, real good.

1,2,3,4 United States Marine Corps.

D.I.- Do you suck d*cks?
G.I.- Sir, no sir!
D.I.- Bullsh*t, I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden house!

D.I.- You climb obstacles like old people f**k!

D.I.- Your as* looks like 150 lbs of chewed bubble gum!

D.I.- Get the f**k down off of my obstacle!

D.I.- If god wanted you up there, he would have miracled your as* up there!

D.I.- Where do you come from Private Cowboy?
Cowboy- Texas, sir!
D.I.- Holy dog sh*t! Texas? Only steers and queers come from texas. And you don't much look like a steer to me, so that narrows it down quite a bit! Do you suck d*cks?
Cowboy- Sir, no sir!
D.I.- Bullsh*t, I bet you're the type of person who'd f**k some one in the as* and not have the godd**n decent courtesy to give 'em a reach around! I'll be watching you!

Hartman: After you two finish your bunks, i want you to clean the head, i want that head so clean that the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to take a dump!

Cowboy and Joker: SIR YES SIR!

Hartman: Do you believe in the Virgin Mary, joker?

Joker; SIR NO SIR!

Hartman: I dont think i heard you correctly, pvt, what did you say! Do you love the virgin Mary?

Joker: SIR NO SIR!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Why you little maggot, you make me want to vomit........You Goddamn communist heathen, you had best sound off that you love the Virgin Mary, or I'm gonna stomp your guts out. Now you do love the virgin Mary don't you?

Joker: SIR NO SIR! Sir, the private believes that any answer he gives will be wrong, and that if the private reverses himself, the Drill Instructor will beat him harder if he does it.

Hartman: WHO'S YOUR SQUAD LEADER?

Joker: Sir, Private Snowball, Sir!

Hartman: Private Snowball!

Snowball: Sir, Pvt. Snowball reporting as requested, sir!

Hartman: Pvt. Snowball, your fired, Joker, you're hired. Pvt. Joker maybe silly and ignorant, but he's got guts, and guts is enough!

Back