Ft Hood suspect paralyzed

Probably misread.. woops.
The rest of the article is EVEN MORE SHOCKING.
Hell looks like this guy did have radical Islamic fanatic written all over him since Jesus was a Corporal!
Indeed, political correctness led to the deaths and severe woundings of several soldiers. Unacceptable...

Probably misread.. woops.
The rest of the article is EVEN MORE SHOCKING.
Hell looks like this guy did have radical Islamic fanatic written all over him since Jesus was a Corporal!
Indeed, political correctness led to the deaths and severe woundings of several soldiers. Unacceptable...

But of course, everybody who is not a Christian wants to kill everyone *sarcasm*

If he remains bed ridden for the rest of his life I hope they don't execute him as this is a fate worse than death.

From what I understand from my uncle (he's a retired Army MP and a state corrections officer), you can't execute an "unhealthy person." If he's paralyzed, they wouldn't even be able to bring the death penalty to the table. *shrug* I guess we'll find out.

I don't think that's right. I think you can't execute if their stuffed in the head, nothing physical will save you.

As far as I am concerned, I would gladly return to active duty to serve on the firing squad that carries out the death sentence for this scummy barf bag .. whether he is paralyzed or not (and I have been retired for almost 18 years).

BTW
- they could place him in a wheelchair, wheel him out to the execution wall .. and .. it wouldn't cause me one seconds sleep to carry out the death sentence on his scurvy arse. Just for info, I would ensure my weapon had real bullets - no blanks for me.

Well i for one hope he is in severe pain, with a itch he can no longer scratch leading to hours of agony.

I have less than no remorse for that guy, im sad we wasted such a fine bullet on him that could have been better spent collecting dust.

Just what i need, another reason to hate islam, any word if this is going to be ruled as terrorism?

Back