Ft Hood suspect ordered held until court martial

I hope he doesn't get his wish to get personal peace, safely. Just doesn't deserve it. :box:

Last edited:
Welcome to America. Here everyone has rights.

Sadly criminals have clearly far more than the victims, but there is still the Due Process.
Provided it's even followed....

I completly agree the criminals do have way more than the vistoms do . it's sad in some ways , but what else can we actually do.

Hi Jilly. thanx for that post. But you know something I think were lucky this guy even gets a court martial.If his unit commander was hurtin for personnel we all know he'd probably get an LOR or maybe Article 15 ,reduction in rank to captian, and be back on the job in no time flat.

Hi Jilly. thanx for that post. But you know something I think were lucky this guy even gets a court martial.If his unit commander was hurtin for personnel we all know he'd probably get an LOR or maybe Article 15 ,reduction in rank to captian, and be back on the job in no time flat.

Hey, Airman! You are so right! What the hell happened to accountability???

I think Airman is being facetious. I don't think the military would overlook such an act. No matter how hurting they are for troops.

And if they ARE hurting for troops, why are recruits being turned away?

I dont get it, everyone saw him do it, he admits to doing it- take him around back, blindfold him and shoot him with a firing squad. I was under the impression military courts where far more effective than civilian courts.

I'd rather see a military court martial than a trial in a civilian court. If he really has a lifetime of physical pain, I wouldn't object strongly if he got life imprisonment instead of the well deserved firing squad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091122/ap_on_re_us/us_fort_hood_shooting

Excuse me? COURT MARTIAL???? Does anyone doubt that this scum-sucker is no longer welcome in the military? I know, I know.....there's a whole process....but damn, what a waste of time and money!

I'm just thrilled to learn that bail isn't an option in the military justice system.

Generally accused Officers are not confined prior to Court Martial unless it is to quarters. This particular field grade is not being treated in that manner. He is not being afforded the privileges of an unconvicted "officer and gentleman". being confined says alot.

I understand the logic behind the "presumed innocent" part, but it's hard to say the man is innocent or "no threat" when he's the same guy thart not only did the shooting, but was shot in the process, and hell 03, the cops SAW him doing it.

Reminds me of a pedophile that was busted a few years ago. This kid, 18 years old IIRC, went and downright RAPED a little kid in front of other people, one of which was a cop! Gee, sometimes ya gotta reconsider the innocence bit. Know what I mean?

Now Hmmm Abullah Bin obama said we should not jump to conclusions are you daring to question the dear leader?

Due Process for this POS then we hang him.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091122/ap_on_re_us/us_fort_hood_shooting

Excuse me? COURT MARTIAL???? Does anyone doubt that this scum-sucker is no longer welcome in the military? I know, I know.....there's a whole process....but damn, what a waste of time and money!

I'm just thrilled to learn that bail isn't an option in the military justice system.

Would you prefer him to be tried by a Courts Martial or a liberal civilian court?
I'd vote Courts Martial, at least that way he's go to Kansas for a long time.

Welcome to America. Here everyone has rights.

Sadly criminals have clearly far more than the victims, but there is still the Due Process.
Provided it's even followed....

And as usual Hmmm is correct.

Would you prefer him to be tried by a Courts Martial or a liberal civilian court?
I'd vote Courts Martial, at least that way he's go to Kansas for a long time.

And as usual Hmmm is correct.

Careful...say that too loud and freakin Eric Holder might get another god*** "good " idea like he did with KSM this dirt bag Jihadi could end up in Austin being tried in Federal Court.

Eric who? 03 I gave up caring who hears my point of view after Reagan died.

Worst case Eric Holder, comes after me
Best case, I know in advance he's on his way to get me :)

Back