Ft. Hood suspect may plead guilty, describe attack

Does anyone else here have an overwhelming urge to rip that ugly-ass beard off his face???
No Jilly, I don't.

I'd rather waterboard his a** with battery acid. No mercy for traitors.

What he did is not premeditated murder- it's treason. He was an officer in the US Army that took a weapon and started murdering OUR MEN AND WOMEN on behalf of the enemy. What the hell is that supposed to be, if not treason?

He says he's a muslim, then fine. Strip him naked and feed him to the pigs.

Or we can skin him alive, and feed his skin to the pigs and let him live without any feeling of being human. He's not, you know. He's a traitor. So I say we skin him alive, scalp him, remove his vocal cords, puncture his ear drums and rip out his eyes.

Whatever it is that happens to him, make it very slow and very painful for him. Every minute of his execution he better be screaming in severe pain. And the longer they can keep him alive while torturing him, the better.

You know what I would like to see happen to him?

I would like to see him put through the justice system (civilian or military I don't care) without being tortured preferably, found guilty or not guilty as the case may be and then have whatever sentence is appropriate carried out (I don't care whether it is freedom, a psychyatric ward, prison or death) in quickest and cleanest possible way.

Anything more than that makes you as barbaric as you believe your enemy to be so can we please stop with the masochistic BS and prove to those who oppose us that we are infact a civilised bunch and not hot headed reactionaries?

Try telling that to our leaders, Monty. They sure keep acting like Americans are stupid.
They pushed hard to prosecute ASAP a Sgt. that went off the deep end after he served a number of tours, and then they postpone endlessly prosecuting a Major that did nothing more than listen to their horror stories when they got back.

Not saying that his job was any easier, but he did side with the enemy.

You are correct, though.

You know what I would like to see happen to him?

I would like to see him put through the justice system (civilian or military I don't care) without being tortured preferably, found guilty or not guilty as the case may be and then have whatever sentence is appropriate carried out (I don't care whether it is freedom, a psychyatric ward, prison or death) in quickest and cleanest possible way.

Anything more than that makes you as barbaric as you believe your enemy to be so can we please stop with the masochistic BS and prove to those who oppose us that we are infact a civilised bunch and not hot headed reactionaries?

Sorry, Monty...I don't see it that way. I have always believed that the punishment should fit the crime. Hasan is a mindless monstrosity, but beyond that....he's evil. Why can't everyone simply accept the fact that evil is real and exists in our world? I don't care if Hasan's mommy didn't hug him enough or his father had a drinking problem, etc. There comes a time when we have to take responsibility for our actions and suffer the consequences. I cannot think of one reason why we shouldn't be angry about a vicious and unprovoked attack. So I guess I am a hot-headed reactionary. Meh. So what? I'm okay with that. :smile:

Sorry, Monty...I don't see it that way. I have always believed that the punishment should fit the crime. Hasan is a mindless monstrosity, but beyond that....he's evil. Why can't everyone simply accept the fact that evil is real and exists in our world? I don't care if Hasan's mommy didn't hug him enough or his father had a drinking problem, etc. There comes a time when we have to take responsibility for our actions and suffer the consequences. I cannot think of one reason why we shouldn't be angry about a vicious and unprovoked attack. So I guess I am a hot-headed reactionary. Meh. So what? I'm okay with that. :smile:

No yet you will hit the roof when the opposition does the same thing to an American.

And if you want the punishment to fit the crime then by all means put him through the process and if found guilty (and I am not saying he isnt), shoot him I really couldn't care less but given that during his shooting spree I don't recall him ripping beards out, waterboarding anyone, feeding anyone to pigs or removing anyones skin, I think it is rather a pathetic attempt at one upsmanship to suggest that these things happen to him.

I would suggest that you ask yourself what it is about western civilisation that you believe is worth fighting for and preserving and I think you will find that many of the points that make us what we are are the opposite of what you are suggesting we do and become.

I am not for an instant saying people should not be angry about what he did but the problem with anger influencing decisions is that it doesn't promote justice it promotes revenge and then it just becomes an ever decresing spiral of who can sink to the lowest level first.

Last edited:
No yet you will hit the roof when the opposition does the same thing to an American.

Wrong again. I would never defend a countryman of mine who commited such a heinous crime. Wrong is wrong. And I really don't feel the need to defend the love I have for my country. I'm sorry you don't understand how I and many other people feel when something like this happens. But to belittle our desire for justice is rather insulting. And I think yanking out the beard of a terrorist is small potatoes compared to the savage and calculated slaughter of innocents.

Honestly, Monty, I think this another instant where two people should just agree to disagree. You have your opinions and I have mine....and we're both entitled to them. That's really all I've got to say on the matter.

Honestly, Monty, I think this another instant where two people should just agree to disagree. You have your opinions and I have mine....and we're both entitled to them. That's really all I've got to say on the matter.

But what happens when one of us finds the others views too dangerous to just "agree to disagree"?
The lines of what is acceptable and what is not are always moving but you are promoting the torture and and somewhat inhumane death of another individual and to me that moves the line just a fraction further than I consider acceptable.

So while we may agree to disagree that the shirt you are wearing is more grey than white or that red cars go faster than blue ones we will never agree to disagree that torture is acceptable in any case.

Monty, you're clearly not up to date. They have. Remember the *unarmed* journalist that was beheaded? What about the humanitarian aid worker that was also beheaded?

I'm not saying it's right. Truth is, NONE of this is right. But it is what it is and we pick up the piece and try to make a go of what's left.

Hasan was a Major in our military. AFAIC death row for siding with the enemy in a time of war.

Monty, you're clearly not up to date. They have. Remember the *unarmed* journalist that was beheaded? What about the humanitarian aid worker that was also beheaded?

I'm not saying it's right. Truth is, NONE of this is right. But it is what it is and we pick up the piece and try to make a go of what's left.

Hasan was a Major in our military. AFAIC death row for siding with the enemy in a time of war.

Several points here:
1) If said humanitarian aid worker is part of the same "aid workers" that roam our streets aka God Botherers then quite frankly I am all for beheading them as they are annoying and unwanted and I don't care what religion they are trying to push.

2) You will never end the hatred by trying to out fanatic the opposition, being a bigger bunch of barbarians will not suddenly make bin Ladens of this world disappear.

3) What we are prepared to do to our foreign enemies creates a very small step to what we will do to our domestic enemies.

I am not saying we should over look these attacks but is there any need to to go to these extremes for the likes of Hasan, yes he was a Major in your military and he committed a crime that can be punished by the military let them do their jobs and accept the outcome no matter what it is.

Sinking to the lowest level will not solve anything nor will it change the outcome of his actions, it is just a pointless over reaction.

Back