FS: AN103907 5/16" NF Drilled Hex Head Aircraft Bolts in Mfr Sealed Box

tma

Greetings,

I have a significant quantity of the subject aircraft bolts which appear to be mil spec. I found a detailed specification sheet for AN103907 at:

https://aerobasegroup.com/part-number/AN103907_00-180-3496

These bolts which are roughly 3/4" long are in sealed boxes of 20ea. The boxes are stamped with trace information. Since they have hex wire lock heads I imagine they might be intended for oil pan cap screws or something similar.

The bolts are coated with a waxy film to protect them from the environment. Although they were manufactured a long time ago they appear as freshly manufactured product when the waxy film is cleaned off.

I wonder if there is any market for this type of bolt and if so roughly what a fair market price is for them? I wonder if they can still be used for aviation parts considering they were manufactured a long time ago?

Thanks in advance for any helpful information!

Best Regards,
tma

Have you considered contacting a local small airport (I say small because you may be able to access the maintenance areas and talk to someone where as large airports are usually secure areas) to see if there are any restrictions on them and help determine the value?.

Back