Frontline Women? - Page 5




View Poll Results :Should women be entitled to fight on the front lines (if they are fit for the job)?
Yes, of course!!! 5 27.78%
NO, never!!! 9 50.00%
Yes, but only if the woman does not have young children to take care of at home 4 22.22%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

 
--
 
April 14th, 2004  
airmen2b
 
Im sorry sir but I really resent that your idea of my opinion is that of a tantrum throwing four year old. However I do believe that you have a very strong point about buliding integrity; I will consider that in the future. I apologize if I have offended you but my mind has not changed on the matter.
April 15th, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmen2b
Im sorry sir but I really resent that your idea of my opinion is that of a tantrum throwing four year old. However I do believe that you have a very strong point about buliding integrity; I will consider that in the future. I apologize if I have offended you but my mind has not changed on the matter.
*chuckle* Being offended is not something I have ever been. No worries there, kiddo.

Your mind doesn't need to change on the matter, but you do need to recognise facts, and not just with this debate .. in ANY discussion/debate. Don't dismiss facts, acknowledge them, and then state your argument. Calling a white duck orange, doesn't really make it orange, now does it?

You seem like a smart young lady, just have to work on that hot head of yours.
April 15th, 2004  
airmen2b
 
you know I am redhead, could be that temper but it is like i told redneck, you can tell me no because i am too young or too old or too poor or too rich but dont tell me no because i am a girl. that is just one thing that will not nod my head at and walk away from. What kind of a woman would I be if I just doormatted myself around. I was the youngest in my household and the only girl not to mention and there were never any exceptions made on my behalf because of that, I dont want to be treated differently just because of my gender.

Oh and I have been told from multiple active duty personnel and My retired LtCOl that they will beat up more on the women in SERE, the one up at Fairchild AFB in washington. At least for the aircrew school anyway

well I appreciate your matched passion on the subject. I hope we can talk on more agreeable matters in the future.
--
April 15th, 2004  
RnderSafe
 
 
Quote:
Oh and I have been told from multiple active duty personnel and My retired LtCOl that they will beat up more on the women in SERE, the one up at Fairchild AFB in washington. At least for the aircrew school anyway
It's still not true, not even for Level C. Nuff said.

Quote:
well I appreciate your matched passion on the subject. I hope we can talk on more agreeable matters in the future..
lol Oy.
April 15th, 2004  
airmen2b
 
would you mind reading the thread "should women be in the military. "
Page one....then page five at the bottom there. Thanx a bunches
April 15th, 2004  
SHERMAN
 
 

Topic: ahhhhrrr


Why wont this thread die?Let it go!, Youll never agree.airmen2b, youll find that it dosent have to make sens to you, as long as you do it right.
April 15th, 2004  
airmen2b
 
threads dont die pal they live on forever and ever....life tough aint it.
April 15th, 2004  
Redneck
 
 
Ok, stay calm, you two.
April 15th, 2004  
Ben
 
to be honest the point has been made airmen2b and everyone has had their say, let's not get petty by dragging it out, the issue is over.
April 15th, 2004  
airmen2b
 
come on be a sport ben