friends listed

implicature

i would really like some type of notification like an email or pm or im or something when one of my online buddies posted. this may not be feesible but it would be

also is there any way to add ppl to a watch list like the email but when we logged on we could see which friends were on. I know there is one at the bottom that shows everyone but i would like to have a list...

sort of like on my profile it would say Friends or pals or mates or something ie

Mates:
Redleg------------Recent Posts-----------last time logged in
Redneck----------Recent Posts-----------last time logged in
Anya1982--------Recent Posts-----------Last time logged in
WolvenSoul------Recent Posts-----------Last time logged in

so that you could see about ten of your mates and read their posts and topics easier.
I do realize that these functions already exist but i just wanted to localize them in one position in an easier layout

thanks
ddg

What makes you think I'm your "mate?"

Just messing with you. :lol:
I actually like that idea, it could be kind of a kick.

ha ha don't flatter yourself there redneck. i don't have anyone on the site that i have regular service with but there are a few ppl on the site that share opinions with and i would like to know when they post so that i would be able to back them up.

i just used a few for an example....

so should i take that as a maybe?
and yeah i know that keeping this thing up must be a :cen: but se sure appreciate it
i will keep my eye out for it fearless leader!!

Yes, it's a maybe... :)

But it wont happen on this side of Christmas anyway...

Redleg said:
Yes, it's a maybe... :)

But it wont happen on this side of Christmas anyway...

Sorry Redleg i had to bump it and say that i like the chages so far!! i can't wait to see the new sections open to the meer PEE-ONS he he he
and thanks for all your hard work!

Back