Fresh out of BCT and AIT

Well I guess this is my first time being out in the real Army and I love it. I guess what drew me hear is the inteeresting forums and what not. If I'd have known about this before I went to basic boy it would have surely helped me. I love and Army and there isn't a day that goes by that I'm not greatful I made the decision to join. I'm turing 20 soon and it's at my first duty station. I lucked out with my first tour of duty. I get to spend the next 3 years in Hawaii and i love it here. But anyway I just wanted to say hi and I'll can't wait to chat with more of you.

Welcome SNP. I guess you did luck out being stationed at the Pineapple Pentagon. Enjoy Oahu, you'd be hard pressed to find a better duty station.

No, I'm not with the 25th. That is good I guess because I wouldn't be able to enjoy my tour of duty here. Most all of the 25th is deployed to Afgan right now.

well i came up with the user name pretty easy. everybody here always rags on the new person and I'm the newest so they pretty much refer to me as a silly new private. I randomly do stupid stuff, not because I want to but because nobody has told me any better. It gets easier I just wish that I knew all the right things to do now. It would save me a lot of heartache in the long run

Back