French pool bars Muslim woman for 'burquini' suit (AP)

Agreed. Currently the French have been displaying an admirable amount common sense........strange for politicians of any country.

I had dinner with my father and mother in law (who are French) 2 nights ago and this subject same up. They were amazed that this was even an issue. They just assumed this is what most countries do. When I explained that some countries like the UK and US have a policy of intergration my father in law was shocked, and thought it was utter madness.

And you feel that the liberals were not exactly the same?

They are all politicians,... they don't have to actually do anything, except waste tax payers time and money fighting among themselves when we are paying them to govern the country.

What we need in Australia is more Government, and less politics.

Mate, to be honest, I don't care about any of them, I'd love to see a government, (at any level), spend more time actually trying to govern for the good of us all, than prancing around, posturing for cameras and doing stupid-ar$e sh!t that wastes our tax dollars....

I agree 100% with your comment about needing more government & less politics...............

Back