Free Linux CD's

SwordFish_13

Hi,

Ummmmm If any one is interested in Free Linux CD's Shipped to their Door Step for Free ..............They even cover the cost of shipping the CDs to you as well .......... Anywhere in the World .

I ordered 50 ............. I Recived mine Today ............ :D

http://shipit.ubuntulinux.org/

Request an Ubuntu CD!

The Ubuntu team will send you Ubuntu CDs at no charge, for you to install and share. We will cover the cost of shipping the CDs to you as well. If you would like to receive Ubuntu CDs, please create a new account and tell us where to send the CDs and how many CDs You would like to receive. We promise that we will never send spam to your email address, and never sell or give away your information.

Peace
-=SF_13=-

I donno. Some companies will do it as a scan or to get a :cen: load of spyware on your comp
I dont think im going to do it

Hi,

I donno. Some companies will do it as a scan or to get a Censored load of spyware on your comp
I dont think im going to do it

Hmmm I have Personally Checked ( Trust me I know a Few things about these Malwares thinges ) ............ And i can Safely say The website is Spyware / Malware Free ............. No scam here as they promised i have never recived any Spam mail form them either..

You can Safely Order Any number of CD's you want they will be delivered to your Doorstep for free ................. i got my pack of 10 and have ordered 50 more as some of my friends have also shown interest in the Distro ................ Their Linux Distro is not bad at all too......... A nice Distro to play with ................ It is some what limited in funcnatility as it comes in a Single CD install but Nice never-the-less ............. It takes 15 to 30 days for the CD to be deliverd depending on your Location.

I first got hold of this Linux distro when it came with a Computer Magzine ............ Nice thing to check out .

My Advice if you are Interested in trying Out Linux and Don't want to Pay ............ go get it ........... :D

If you are Interested in more Free Linux Distros

http://www.linuxiso.org/

Download the .ISO file of any Linux OS from the Site and Burn it on to a CD and .......Vola there you go your very own copy of Linux CD that too absolutly FREE .

Many People Still Doubt Open Soruce huh ?

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Hi,

Ubuntu Has their Own verson of Linux ............ Linux comes in many Falovours ............ this is one of them ............. Just that they Send Free CD to your Doorstep Covering Even the Shipping and Handling charges .......... you just have to catch them.......... :D

You Linux is Opensource But when you Buy a Linux CD you have to pay for the CD isen't it ............. Even if you get a Blank CD and Brun Linux you still have to Buy a Blank CD ......... ;) :D

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Hi,

It's true.......... It's true.............It's true..............It's true ........ :D :cowb:

You want ProoF ? .......... Here are some of the People who got it :D

India e-Secure

Antionline

I got a Few More references if you want :D .............. Good things in life are Free :p

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Back