Free FEMA ticket

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
fematicketsz0.jpg

I'm sorry, but if you hadn't included the "Offer void to Republicans, taxpayers or any productive members of society.", this would have been a hilarious post ... as it is, all you have done is to again spew the conservative mantra.

It is a sad fact, that monies that were destined for those who lost their home due to a hurricane (over a year ago), still have NOT received one red cent of aid from this administration. Monies (I might add), that was voted by Congress shortly after the hurricane almost completely destroyed New Orleans. So much for bi-partisan contributions and support during an emergency.

It is a sad fact, that monies that were destined for those who lost their home due to a hurricane (over a year ago), still have NOT received one red cent of aid from this administration. Monies (I might add), that was voted by Congress shortly after the hurricane almost completely destroyed New Orleans. So much for bi-partisan contributions and support during an emergency.

That would of been a good post if it wasnt for the republican bashing mantra. Bush approved the spending package for hurricane releif and it was passed (to my dismay) in a republican controlled congress. The republicans have done all they can do, its up to FEMA to distribute it.

Rabs - it was not my intent to bash Republicans ... my point was that the Gold'n Ticket would have been hilarious IF someone hadn't decided to make it into just another case of someone trying to bash Democrats and liberals ... that what was done by the addition of the "Offer void" statement at the bottom of the ticket.

The rest of my post was designed to show that there WAS a serious side that was overlooked by the publishing of this particular ticket.

Back