Fox news : Canadian military may need year long break

Well...

I figured that LGen Leslie's announcement that we needed a breather was going to get some ridicule...but this is out of line.

WOW.
What shameless trash from Fox News.
Number of Canadian lives given in Afghanistan: 116
Total number of hours spent by these guys in an actual combat zone: 0
Just disgusting.

Which is why no one should pay any attention to any media (main stream) out let regardless of that outlets political bent. Buncha horses azzes.

And well they should. It was crass and uninformed blabber by a bunch of nitwits. FOX news owes Canada an apology.

Now what you need to do is get all drunked up on Molsons and go beat the guys at Red Eye with hockey sticks. How aboot that ?:firedevi:

Being a Nova Scotian, I'll stick with the Keith's.

But the bludgeoning with hockey sticks does sound fun.

Never tried Kieth's but if you decide to carry out this op. If you provide some I'll asisit. Course being from the US I'd have to use a baseball bat instead of a hockey stick.

And well they should. It was crass and uninformed blabber by a bunch of nitwits. FOX news owes Canada an apology.

Now what you need to do is get all drunked up on Molsons and go beat the guys at Red Eye with hockey sticks. How aboot that ?:firedevi:
Well said. Most reasonable Canadians know that most reasonable Americans are, well, reasonable. Thanks for reaffirming that thought.

As for the hockey stick thing, that's also a good call. Not being a hockey player myself, I wrote a typically Canadian polite yet strongly worded letter to redeye@foxnews.com, as I have no sticks with which to beat those guys.

My hillbilly brethren in Alberta, on the other hand, made sure to extend a warm welcome to comedian Doug Benson, also of the redeye show.

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/C...d+over+joke+about+military/1419573/story.html

"For the safety and security of The Comic Strip's patrons and staff, Doug Benson's shows have subsequently been cancelled," reads a press release from The Comic Strip

Typically ill informed comments, if we're organising a punch up & party I'm in, all in the name of solidarity you understand.

Being a Nova Scotian, I'll stick with the Keith's.

But the bludgeoning with hockey sticks does sound fun.
Halifax? I know a couple guys there...

I suggest we explain to them why exactly they were wrong. And them bludgeon them to death with hockey sticks. :-o

Back