Fourth of July terror alert in the U.S.

ihls

The U.S. is on high alert, fear of Fourth of July terror attacks has law enforcement officials across the U.S on the lookout for potential terrorists on Thursday.

According to the Daily Mail the notice was issued in a ‘Roll Call Release’ by the FBI and Department of Homeland Security, and obtained by ABC News.

i-HLS Israel Homeland Security

While officials said there weren’t any credible threats tied to the holiday as of Friday night, the recent Boston Marathon bombings have cAUSed concern about other independent extremist ‘knuckleheads’ like the Tsarnaev brothers.

Bombs over Boston: Boston has one of the largest Independence Day celebrations in the country, which makes it a target for another potential terrorist attack.

In fact, the Tsarnaev brothers had planned their attack for the Fourth of July, but executed it a few months early during the Boston Marathon once their bombs were ready. Investigators found firework explosive powder in the bomb remains.

The Tsarnaev brothers didn’t seem to have a strong connection to foreign terrorist cells so avoiding another lone-ranger attack is ‘of paramount concern’ for the national holiday.The U.S. is on high alert, fear of Fourth of July terror attacks has law enforcement officials across the U.S on the lookout for potential terrorists on Thursday.

According to the Daily Mail the notice was issued in a ‘Roll Call Release’ by the FBI and Department of Homeland Security, and obtained by ABC News.

i-HLS Israel Homeland Security

While officials said there weren’t any credible threats tied to the holiday as of Friday night, the recent Boston Marathon bombings have cAUSed concern about other independent extremist ‘knuckleheads’ like the Tsarnaev brothers.

Bombs over Boston: Boston has one of the largest Independence Day celebrations in the country, which makes it a target for another potential terrorist attack.

In fact, the Tsarnaev brothers had planned their attack for the Fourth of July, but executed it a few months early during the Boston Marathon once their bombs were ready. Investigators found firework explosive powder in the bomb remains.

The Tsarnaev brothers didn’t seem to have a strong connection to foreign terrorist cells so avoiding another lone-ranger attack is ‘of paramount concern’ for the national holiday.

http://i-hls.com/2013/07/fourth-of-july-terror-alert-in-the-u-s/

Hehe and I thought GWB had retired, still when the sh*t hits the fan politically raise the terror alert is a tried and true method of distraction.

Back