Fourth Generation Warfare

The next gerneration warfare don't need soldiers, they olny use battle robots in the war.Battles robots don't afraid to death, no need foods,no need air or oxygen gas. could long time work. had a strong firepower. Had a strong steel body than men, obey order absolutely.:jump:They can fight in badly circumstance(radiation,virus).China had many battle robots now. :pray:

The American army battle robots are toys, one Chinese can killed and detach it easy.:cens:
Chinese battle robots are horrible machines, One robot It can take down one hundrend American soldiers easily.
So, Never shouted at a China robot: 'Drop your weapon," you will very sorry for that. Ha,ha.:rockin:

Ah yes!

Battles robots don't afraid to death..... There are worse faiths awaiting their family if they fail. :shoothea:

No need foods.... Some rice will do, along with encouragment. :whip:

Had a strong firepower.... Also known as AK47. :9mm:

They can fight in badly circumstance(radiation,virus)... Or else...encouragement. :whip:

China had many battle robots now.... AKA the Peoples Liberation Army. :santa:

I tell you data about a standard Chinese battle robot: Weigh: 320 kilogram. High: 1.8 meters.
Body made by steel and Titanium metal.

weapons:a six-round machinegun. Two "Hell fire" anti-tank missiles or one air-defense missile.
It had Infrared detector and devices IFF.

range : It electriy Charge once, can go 500 kilometers.

And it very cool,
big

Ah yes!

Battles robots don't afraid to death..... There are worse faiths awaiting their family if they fail. :shoothea:

No need foods.... Some rice will do, along with encouragment. :whip:

Had a strong firepower.... Also known as AK47. :9mm:

They can fight in badly circumstance(radiation,virus)... Or else...encouragement. :whip:

China had many battle robots now.... AKA the Peoples Liberation Army. :santa:

Just ignore ticwocw, he's just a troll who doesn't understand what he's saying

I must admit that I have certain problems trying to figure out exactly what he's trying to express here, so it wouldn't surprise me if he have some of the same difficulties himself.

What he is saying is simple, you can buy a value pack of battle robots at your local Best Buy this memeorial weekend,

Hurry and get yours today before the government orders a recal!

Seriously though, what I would like to express is the future of maneuver warefare in the long term,

I read the title of this thread and wonder about huge issues about the future of armed conflict.

Mainly, what is the fuel of maneuver warefare in the future? And how long until the 360 battlefield extends into orbit?

Last edited:
Back