Fourth Generation Warfare

The fourth gerneration warfare don't need soldiers, they olny use battle robots in the war.Battles robots don't afraid to death, no need foods,had a strong firepower. They can fight in badly circumstance(radiation,virus).:angel:China had many battle robots now.:angel:
As a civilian i'd like to know if any soldiers have thought up an efective way to combat fourth generation warfare?

Really?
Who's technology did they steal to produce cheap knock off lead and melamine ridden copies this time?

Hopfully that lead heads in the right direction...

Wonder if there is an app for that?

I can't even get word to spell check correctly, and now you wanna attach weapons to the the things?

I guess the lead might actually work in their favor this time.

Yeah I concede my response was rather sarcastic but I am tired of hearing this nonsense.

If it isn't people telling us how great Russian gear is only to see it built from tin cans and powered by Baghdad batteries laying in smouldering ruins all over the battlefield we now have to listen to the Chinese telling how technically advanced they are when 90% of the military technology is stolen from other countries and their QA is so bad that baby food is a lethal weapon.

The fourth gerneration warfare don't need soldiers, they olny use battle robots in the war.Battles robots don't afraid to death, no need foods,had a strong firepower. They can fight in badly circumstance(radiation,virus).:angel:China had many battle robots now.:angel:

This clown has no idea what the term 4G means.
I also think that he is not a serious user of this forum. Just look at his previous post - a troll that's what he is.

Ah yes!

Battles robots don't afraid to death..... There are worse faiths awaiting their family if they fail. :shoothea:

No need foods.... Some rice will do, along with encouragment. :whip:

Had a strong firepower.... Also known as AK47. :9mm:

They can fight in badly circumstance(radiation,virus)... Or else...encouragement. :whip:

China had many battle robots now.... AKA the Peoples Liberation Army. :santa:

Ah yes!

Battles robots don't afraid to death..... There are worse faiths awaiting their family if they fail. :shoothea:

No need foods.... Some rice will do, along with encouragment. :whip:

Had a strong firepower.... Also known as AK47. :9mm:

They can fight in badly circumstance(radiation,virus)... Or else...encouragement. :whip:

China had many battle robots now.... AKA the Peoples Liberation Army. :santa:

Agreed.

They didn't have to steal anything. Who needs robots when you have 2 million propaganda filled ones in your army already.

The Chinese government also has invested millions and 2 years worth of developement to produce a game simulation for their military...Their opponent in the game?...The USA.

I say good...let them think what they can...if they try anything...boy will they be in for a surprise.

Unfortunately the Chinese are not that stupid.
They're not going to try anything unless victory is virtually guaranteed.

I think they're a paper dragon. The CCPs days are numbered. Them sending millions of their students to the west to get college educations is going to have broad implications for them. Combine that with a rising middle class in their country, I have a feeling there may be a government change in that country within the next 20-30 years.

The Chinese government also has invested millions and 2 years worth of developement to produce a game simulation for their military...Their opponent in the game?...The USA.

Haha. Great, now all the Chinese are gonna be like the little kids on Modern Warfare who talk ****.

I think they're a paper dragon. The CCPs days are numbered. Them sending millions of their students to the west to get college educations is going to have broad implications for them. Combine that with a rising middle class in their country, I have a feeling there may be a government change in that country within the next 20-30 years.

It really does depend on how well China does and how well the Communist Party does there. Their grip on power is definitely performance based. Their government hasn't forgotten about the Tienanmen Square protests nor have they forgotten about the Nationalists they strung up after the end of World War II.

Do not underestimate these guys.
Their ability to get away with copying all our crap is a testament to their skill and craft as well. You think anyone could just go around copying everyone else and get away with it?

As for laughing at Chinese quality, American quality is pretty bad too so it really is no laughing matter. Yes, cutting edge American technology is still much better, but when it comes to general things... I have been to few places in the world where so much money resulted in either so little work or so low of a quality in work. Not to mention, anything half decent in America is WAY overpriced. That just cannot be sustainable. If Chinese tech catches up even to a reasonable level, there's going to be some serious trouble.

The Chinese may have numbers, but that is not going to be their primary focus. Their focus will increasingly based on quality, with the mass of the country supplying the money and manpower (including candidates) to sustain it.

Do not think that Chinese coming to America or elsewhere automatically want to jump ship. I have met plenty and even after many years they are fiercely patriotic. Increasingly more and more of these students coming to the US are actually DISAPPOINTED with what they find.

This is not a clear cut win. Although we're ahead right now, in the long term view of things, we are losing.

Good post. Except for the American quality appraisal, on which I couldn't venture an opinion, I would have pressed the like button.

It really does depend on how well China does and how well the Communist Party does there. Their grip on power is definitely performance based. Their government hasn't forgotten about the Tienanmen Square protests nor have they forgotten about the Nationalists they strung up after the end of World War II.

Their ability to get away with copying all our crap is a testament to their skill and craft as well. You think anyone could just go around copying everyone else and get away with it?

As for laughing at Chinese quality, American quality is pretty bad too so it really is no laughing matter. Yes, cutting edge American technology is still much better, but when it comes to general things... I have been to few places in the world where so much money resulted in either so little work or so low of a quality in work. Not to mention, anything half decent in America is WAY overpriced. That just cannot be sustainable. If Chinese tech catches up even to a reasonable level, there's going to be some serious trouble.

The Chinese may have numbers, but that is not going to be their primary focus. Their focus will increasingly based on quality, with the mass of the country supplying the money and manpower (including candidates) to sustain it.

Do not think that Chinese coming to America or elsewhere automatically want to jump ship. I have met plenty and even after many years they are fiercely patriotic. Increasingly more and more of these students coming to the US are actually DISAPPOINTED with what they find.

This is not a clear cut win. Although we're ahead right now, in the long term view of things, we are losing.

Two things:
1) While China may be able to put a huge army in the field I am far from convinced they can maintain that army in the field especially a long way from home.

At this point I would have my doubts that the PLA could maintain operations more than 500 miles from their supply bases for anything more than a short period of time because they lack a decent logistics and supply system.

2) No matter what the size of their army a huge proportion of it is required to keep the current regimes in power.

I agree it is wrong to underestimate China but I do not see them as an effective world conquering force, hell I don't see the Americans as capable of doing that and they are probably the best over all military we have right now.

Well on your point about them jumping ship, Not all of them jump ship true. From what i observed a lot of those who jump ship are only here because they experienced Mao or the cultural revolution and would rather be in the West than back in their home country because they hate Communism.

On another note there also a great plenty that don't even hesitate when jumping ship because they experienced Chinese Communism firsthand. (They weren't rich landowners either.)

Also the most disturbing thing I've noticed (From my POV) is that, I know Chinese immigrants that are more pro-American than American-born Chinese are.

Two things:
1) While China may be able to put a huge army in the field I am far from convinced they can maintain that army in the field especially a long way from home.

At this point I would have my doubts that the PLA could maintain operations more than 500 miles from their supply bases for anything more than a short period of time because they lack a decent logistics and supply system.

2) No matter what the size of their army a huge proportion of it is required to keep the current regimes in power.

I agree it is wrong to underestimate China but I do not see them as an effective world conquering force, hell I don't see the Americans as capable of doing that and they are probably the best over all military we have right now.

I don't think the Chinese are very keen on fighting overseas and fighting far from home. They may dominate the world, but they won't be doing it by sending troops off to far away places. Who knows... maybe a hundred years from now. Or they'll just find a more effective way to exert control.

We had a very large Chinese exchange student program at the university that I attended and I observed during my time there that a lot of them were at first uncomfortable with the freedom displayed in the classroom that westerners have. Rote memorization was all they were used to and no real original thought was put into their work...they were more concerned in getting the right book answer as opposed to looking deeper into problems and coming up with a conclusion based off of their own observations. Over time though, they adapted and I saw them gradually get comfortable in their studies. Whether or not they jump ship here or back in China is irrelevant. It's the process. Through the process, they are going to come up with a lot of things on their own. They're going to see that there is a better way to do things and that instead of just being perfect according to a specific set of guidelines, they're going to start looking deeper into the Why's and why not's. That where the problems from the CCP are going to come from.

Let's be honest here...they still have a LONG way to go.

I don't think the Chinese are very keen on fighting overseas and fighting far from home. They may dominate the world, but they won't be doing it by sending troops off to far away places. Who knows... maybe a hundred years from now. Or they'll just find a more effective way to exert control.

Then I will go one step further and say that if they can not project power then they can not be a super power.

The question is how long can the economic dominance last once conditions at home rise to a point that people are demanding higher wages and better living conditions economies start to lose their efficiency and if living conditions don't rise for the masses then they will require more and more security to keep the masses in check.

Then I will go one step further and say that if they can not project power then they can not be a super power.

The question is how long can the economic dominance last once conditions at home rise to a point that people are demanding higher wages and better living conditions economies start to lose their efficiency and if living conditions don't rise for the masses then they will require more and more security to keep the masses in check.

Or.....how is China going to comply with the demand for higher wages and better living conditions, as long as they will have to compete on the open marked.
And on the expence of the African regimes they are supporting today.

We'll either see an economic change in favour of agriculture in the northern parts of Canada, or.... :?

Back