Forum Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

echo

Ok, so I got really bored. Here is the rank status of our forum troops.

The International Military Forums has:

Site Admin - 1
Forum Admin - 1
Mods - 4

Generals - 2
Lt Gen - 3
BrigGens - 2

Colonels - 6
LtColonels - 7
Majors - 13
Captains - 21
1Lieutenants - 22
2Lieutenants - 28

Sergeants - 42
Corporals - 93
Privates - 1351

Looks like we are building quite the army here!

Lets consider that a good 9/10 of these people are inactive ;)

No, were going to need artillery for that, luckilly Redleg's got lots of that :rambo:

GuyontheRight said:
Lets consider that a good 9/10 of these people are inactive ;)

No, were going to need artillery for that, luckilly Redleg's got lots of that :rambo:

Wait, I wuold make that 8/10. Because 10%+ of the forum is Above a Private... wait they could still be inactive couldn't they. Why don't yall delete the inactive peeps?

It's really hard to root out all the inactive, believe me. I had a board that had close to 1000 inactive members, and 2000 active... it took a hell of a lot of work to delete all of them... then some of them registered again and got pissed at me.

Marksman said:
MEN AND MISSES TO SLAUGHTER!!!
Dont let anybody get out alive!!

Can I be the damsel in distress? cause I really don't wanna die. Not right now anyways... pick another day for that one.

Now yall get to argue over who gets to save me ;)

Darkmb101 said:
inactive members dont take up space, and its good publicity to have a lot of peeps

That's correct.

And I've also seen several members who's had their first post 1-2 months after they registered..
So it may not be a good idea to delete them because of that.
But I do delete new members with fake e-mail addresses.

CrazyCadet142 said:
Now yall get to argue over who gets to save me ;)
It wont be me i'll be to busy taking over other forums and protecting this one. *goes to happy place to plan attacks with my awsome flying monkeys*
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back