Forum Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
nulli secundus said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
Now yall get to argue over who gets to save me ;)
It wont be me i'll be to busy taking over other forums and protecting this one. *goes to happy place to plan attacks with my awsome flying monkeys*
:D
Ohhhh so those were your flying monkeys that were attacking me the other night... You don't like me anyways lol, I'm afraid that you would save me then drop me off the next cliff lol.

~»Duckie«~

well actually two cliffs over the next cliff is pretty full right now. actually i wouldnt i would feel sry for the rocks below. :D

oh did i say that out loud? oops. hopefully the cops didnt hear that one. *knock* :shock: You dont have to read me my rights i know them already. *taken off to police car*

REDLEG I think you should make the people who were involved in this interesting discussion get a pshyc eval before they are allowed to post again :shock: .

YAY! Lets do it!
Can I be in charge on the divers! WEEEE!

Alright! We're diving to 165ft. for 45min. Then drop your weights and swim to the surface fast as you can, hold your breath! When we get to the top. Beers for all!

hehe!

SHERMAN said:
Are you all OK :shock: ? This is getting very strange.... :lol:

HAha, are you just now starting to ask this? Have i EVER been ok?

sgtbreeden said:
REDLEG I think you should make the people who were involved in this interesting discussion get a pshyc eval before they are allowed to post again

hahaha

sgtbreeden said:
REDLEG I think you should make the people who were involved in this interesting discussion get a pshyc eval before they are allowed to post again :shock: .

Hm, I think we should force every new (and old) member through a psychical evaluation before they are allowed to post at all... :lol:

People who try to change my mental state scare me. Really, it's not something to mess with and is better if you just let it take it's course. It's taken a lot to get it where it is right now...

ok... so yeah, my life hasn't been a bowl of cheeries, and I don't really know why I'm telling people this.

Darkmb101 said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
Darkmb101 said:
Redneck said:
h**l, as long as there aren't any questions about dolphins, I think we'd be set.

i agree, that conversation was a weird one.

Am I glad I seemed to miss that? Cause I don't remember.

yes, it was about the sexual habits of dolphins and other creatures.

um. ok. that is just a little weird. All I was talking about what trying out the noose.... Wait, or was that the other topic Sheman decided I was weird on.

CrazyCadet142 said:
Darkmb101 said:
CrazyCadet142 said:
Darkmb101 said:
Redneck said:
h**l, as long as there aren't any questions about dolphins, I think we'd be set.

i agree, that conversation was a weird one.

Am I glad I seemed to miss that? Cause I don't remember.

yes, it was about the sexual habits of dolphins and other creatures.

um. ok. that is just a little weird. All I was talking about what trying out the noose.... Wait, or was that the other topic Sheman decided I was weird on.

ummm...i dont remember exactly but did Sherman u weird in the noose thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back