Forum statistics III

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Congrats on getting one, after 'so much pressure' :jump:

Anyway, I have a few thoughts I wanted to tell. Well, the statistics are not like how they used to be in the old forum. You remember? before you(Redleg) changed the umm.. the forum 'type'.
I mean one good example is that there is no place showing members and how many posts they have, or the top posters, thread creators etc.. Basically, more deeper member statistics and observations.

soo, what say you? (people of Milforum and Redleg) :camo:

:salute:

I mean one good example is that there is no place showing members and how many posts they have, or the top posters, thread creators etc.. Basically, more deeper member statistics and observations.
Oh kay... ???
The new stats seems much more detailed than the old stats to me...
Lot's of different sections and stats to choose from, like top posters, most viewed threads, top attachements etc. etc. etc..

But I suspect that you didn't read the announcement about the new stats well enough (or it may the the highly unlikely event that I haven't explained it good enough.. :cool:)
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/forum-statistics-finally-added-t29291.html
You can click the "Statistic Menu" link at the right side when you enter the main stats page to find even more in-depth stats on top posters, top threads/attachements/polls etc. etc.

The link isn't the easiest to spot, I admit that, but if you go straight right from the "vBStatistic Basic Edition 1.0.0" header on the first stats page you'll find a pull-down menu with lot's of more stats options..
Try to click and explore that one, and then try to convince me that the new stats isn't better than the old one.. ;)
(I even had to pay to get that one, just to make you happy.. :( )

oooh, yea I didnt spot it heh. I think it needs to be more flashy :p Well at least thats a big step towards 'making this place a better place' ;)

Like this then???? :(
arrow2.gif

aar010.gif

aar016.gif

aar026.gif

Oh I dunno, Redleg. You might want to make it brighter, shinier, and flashier. Silly boys. ;):D

Back