Is this forum dead

A replacement what?
I would suggest that this forum is frequented by people who do not have all day to sit around answering posts.

Patience is a virtue young grasshopper. I guarantee there is enough experience within this forum to answer any potential questions you might have...the question should be, do you have the patience to listen.

Also, explain to me what "AirForceGenius" is supposed to mean?

Patience is a virtue young grasshopper. I guarantee there is enough experience within this forum to answer any potential questions you might have...the question should be, do you have the patience to listen.

Also, explain to me what "AirForceGenius" is supposed to mean?

Well i know my stuff about modern military planes and the big 20 air forces.

Well i know my stuff about modern military planes and the big 20 air forces.

I think that should read, "you "Think" you know your stuff.

There are probably people here on this forum that have been dealing with this stuff on a day to day basis, longer than you have been born.

Maybe this is why you find this Forum "dead". They are not going to get into discussions with some young weekend warrior who thinks he knows it all, but only has about as much practical knowledge as I have of quantum physics. (and yes, I do know a little about it)

The forum here isn't dead. It's a place where the old hands who have some wisdom and clarity post bits for where the up and coming who are sharp can glean from.

Hang around and you might just learn some useful insight. Requires a little reading though.

As mentioned you just have to be patient, all those who aren't as such normally pass on by to the bottom of the forum give or take a few months .

Back