Fort Bragg

C/2nd Lt Robot

Not to long ago our squadron went to Fort Bragg for the day to see the 82nd Museum, Special Weapons Museum, and the Special Operations Museum.

well nulli did you enjoy them????

I like them all the special operations museum you have to go to the simulater.

In the 82nd museum make sure you take a walk outside for the look at the old planes that have been salvaged.

also look at the glider that is inside (you get a better look at the82nd museum then you do at the spec ops museum)

It was alot of fun. Since a friend and i had already seen most of them we both volunteered to look after the bit more immature cadets since there was brass around there. But looking after them wasn't all that hard kinda fun in away. :D

82d Airborne Museum is freakin awesome! My sq went not long ago, and since I was going out of town the next day, I couldn't go :x But yeah... I love Fayetteville.... and Old Sarges...

I lived there for six years. My dad was an airborne there. He twisted both ankles, and broke his tailbone. But he says he didn't regret a moment of it. I don't blame him. I thought it looked pretty cool. His MOS is field artillery.

where state is it in? Also, i would have to go there on my own because i am in Marine Corp JROTC and forts are army, so the Major wouldnt bring us there. :cry:

yea, i dont think i will make it there, to far away from texas, but my dad was in the marines and was in NC for bootcamp :rambo:

so our did squadron went to Fort Bragg for a day to see the 82nd Museum, Special Weapons Museum, and the Special Operations Museum.
Man, it was fun
:rambo:

nulli secundus said:
The Marine Corps has Bootcamp in CA(San Deigo), and SC(Parris Island). Think he was here for training for a MOS?

yea, porbably, he told me that a while ago, back when i wasnt so obssesed with the military

Back