Fort Bragg

--

August 29th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Topic: Fort Bragg

Not to long ago our squadron went to Fort Bragg for the day to see the 82nd Museum, Special Weapons Museum, and the Special Operations Museum.
August 29th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

well nulli did you enjoy them????

I like them all the special operations museum you have to go to the simulater.

In the 82nd museum make sure you take a walk outside for the look at the old planes that have been salvaged.

also look at the glider that is inside (you get a better look at the82nd museum then you do at the spec ops museum)
August 29th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

It was alot of fun. Since a friend and i had already seen most of them we both volunteered to look after the bit more immature cadets since there was brass around there. But looking after them wasn't all that hard kinda fun in away.
--
August 30th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

82d Airborne Museum is freakin awesome! My sq went not long ago, and since I was going out of town the next day, I couldn't go But yeah... I love Fayetteville.... and Old Sarges...
August 30th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

Old Sarges is in Spring Lake I love that place too. I also like the drop Zone
October 29th, 2004  
master2001

I lived there for six years. My dad was an airborne there. He twisted both ankles, and broke his tailbone. But he says he didn't regret a moment of it. I don't blame him. I thought it looked pretty cool. His MOS is field artillery.
October 29th, 2004  
Joe252

ive heard so much about thoughs places and i have always wanted to go but never had the time
October 29th, 2004  
dougal

Was there 2years ago nice set up. Very impressed.
October 30th, 2004  
rotc boy

never been there but i wish i could go there
November 1st, 2004  
master2001

You're missing out on a lot of cool things. It's so cool.