Forsake The Troops

thegrinch073

I recently discovered this website www. forsakethetroops. info I would like anyone's opinions on this website. I know it could set off a hornet's nest but I just to see if my feelings are similar to others.

Edit** If a moderator could fix the link to work, that would be very helpful.

Link Edited. See my post below.. :)

thegrinch073 said:
I recently discovered this website
HTML:
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/index.shtml
I would like anyone's opinions on this website. I know it could set off a hornet's nest but I just to see if my feelings are similar to others.

Edit** If a moderator could fix the link to work, that would be very helpful.

Hopefully this is the fix:
www. forsakethetroops. info

I notice the dirtbag cites that his website is made possible by freedom of speech and the Constitution. Gee, I wonder who made those possible?

In case any of you flame artists want to find him, the moron was stupid enough to include this address in the link to his home page. It may not be his home though. Could be a dodge of course.

Contact Michael Crook

Postal Mail:

201 E. Jefferson Street
Suite #301
Syracuse, NY 13202

Now noticing that name I thought it looked familiar. I'd bet good money it's the same low-life we talked about in this thread:

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8367&highlight=crook

This was the guy who "found" (more like swiped to begin with) a returning soldier's camera and then offered to return it for $1,000. As the soldier was about to return to Afghanistan for a second tour the holiday pictures on the camera meant alot to him.

Same name, not that far from New York where the above mentioned wretch lives.

I'm with you there Charge. I was getting ready to sound off to the guy, and that was the first thing I had in there. The fact that the very men and women he's forsaking are those who are protecting the liberties and freedoms we enjoy, including his ability to post that website.

Bastard. How does he think we got our Constitution...aliens? And some of his replies to comments are so vile.

This one damn near made me slam my screen in:

(Editor's Note: Don't worry lady, hopefully your precious fiancee will get what he deserves, and he'll be on the next list of knuckleheads who got killed because they were stupid! Then both he and you will have gotten what you deserve!)

its people like him who enforce why i want to join, to get away from the "pukes" like him

i think ill pay a visit to his forums :twisted:

just registers to have a look around, its seriuosly not worth it, just some small narrowminded puke who owes more than he knows.
you gotta wonder what happened that would make a person so bitter and angery.
ah this guy is a genius (note, that is heavily laced with sarcasm!!!)
some of his gems include:

So..these military pukes don't have to pay taxes..just....just like the rest of us.THEY DESERVE TO DIE IN COMBAT!
im not sure, do they have to pay taxes or not? irregardless, if they dont, its a big jump to say that they should die because of it.
Pandy wrote:
SEALguy77 wrote:
I don't understand why we deserve to die... Confused
He just wants money, that's all it is, his a man for himself.
Well, that's the most important thing in this life...money. Those who say otherwise are poor... rock
good to see he knows all about happiness, self fulfillment and contentment. ohwell, if he is such a self centered git then his funeral will not be attended by many people. his loss.

ah yeah bugger him i cbf reading any more of his :cen:

LOL, nice posts. I just read a couple of LH's posts and was like, hey, I like this guy. I can't find anything to post to, it's pretty dead...

yay, you like me :) ;)

edit-this neil guy seems pretty cool, is he anyone from here?
edit2-just make random flames against crook if you need ideas dlanoeg

i gotta say, i thought you fellas may have been blowing this guys site a little out of proportion,

i just had a look,

you guys are 100% correct, and as against bush & the iraqi war as i am, i still share your rage at this guy,

how dare he "forsake" those who are doing their job

so very angry

Even more entertaining is this photo of a dead US soldier. It's entertaining, because there's something called owning your actions. He chose his path, and now we as a country have to pay his survivors benefits and pay for his burial, not to mention the fact that a chaplain still has to go out and tell the blubbering widow, which is another waste of resources, and that is just disgusting
i would LOVE to hear him physically speak this, cuz he would get the snot beaten out of him.
how can any decent human being mock and make fun of a widow and say that her husband deserved to die.
its a waste of resouces having him live if you ask me

I've edited all the links a bit...
A lowlife like that doesn't deserve to get any live links from this forum!! :evil:

Copy and paste the links into your browser, and remove the space from it to see the site..

Here's the registration data for the domain by the way...
http://whois.sc/forsakethetroops.info
And here's another site by him:

www. michaelcrook.com
As always, since 2000, this is the website of the infamous Michael Crook, known the nation over for various accomplishments!
:lol:

Interesting to see the keywords he's chosen for his site:
http://whois.sc/michaelcrook.com
michael crook, mike delaney, mike vogel, mike vogel-delaney, south jersey, oakcrest, forsake the troops, citizens against the troops, anti-military,

Back