Forsake The Troops - Page 7

--
Forsake The Troops

May 18th, 2005  
bringthedoo

Forsake The Troops
Hi everyone...

I'm new here and I stumbled onto this site looking for information about this Crook douchebag...

Just wanted to post an update for everyone. I found this today.

http://www.michaelcrook.com/mikesweblog/?q=node/12

And a great interview by The Dread Pundit... Sorry if any of this is a repost or old info...

http://dreadpundit.blogspot.com/2005...ael-crook.html
May 18th, 2005  
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by erthwerm
I was banned from the site in one day. I didn't curse or anything. I asked very reasonable questions and didn't threaten the dude or anything. I guess the guy really doesn't value freedom of speech unless whoever's speaking says what he wants to hear.

liberals...
I got ya beat, I was baned in 4 hours, but the post he deleted I cueesd him out and invited him to my house to "talk"
THen he baned me( first time) then I went back to his site again and again till I overloaded his message board to the point that it crashed He can't ban me, anymore than he can ban the truth.

Both his websites are gone now, apperently his ISP doesn't suport traitors and didn't liek the lawsuit offer that was made to them

The second post I made was in teh thread about soliders makeing their own body armour, he said he'd do it, so I asked if he was Martha Stewart and offered to help him test his own body armour
May 18th, 2005  
LIBERTY

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz
heheehehe somebodies done some digging....seems mike crook WAS a soldier...one that wasn't good enough to make the cut! bitterness anyone?
Figures.
--
Forsake The Troops
May 18th, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

Quote:
The Dread Pundit Bluto: You admitted to the Armageddon Project that you lied about finding the soldier's camera. Why should people believe anything you say?

Michael Crook: I didn't admit to them that I lied about the camera. For legal reasons, I can't divulge details, except to say that I was contacted by the Philadelphia Police Department, and cooperated with their detectives. I am not going to lose sleep over whether or not people believe me. The salary facts that I post come from the government's own websites, so if people contest the accuracy of the salary figures that appear on my site, they need to take it up with Uncle Sam, or if they have hard evidence that supports their side..I will post it.
So Charge was right afterall. He was the guy who said he had the soldier's camera. Just another lie though.
May 19th, 2005  
wolfen

Either way, weather or not he lied or weather or not he's just jokeing about his views about the military, he should be tried in a military court martial, as a traitor in time of war, just for that website he had up.
May 19th, 2005  
behemoth79

is there any way we can call these people out and have a formal televised debate with them? i would love to break them down. perhaps we can all make shirts that read. "if you can read this, thank your teacher. If you can read this in english, thank the military" (i know its marines but we have to be united on all fronts). so how bout it guys. we find these guys, hitch a plane ride to some aircraft carrier and broadcast from there.
May 19th, 2005  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen
Either way, weather or not he lied or weather or not he's just jokeing about his views about the military, he should be tried in a military court martial, as a traitor in time of war, just for that website he had up.
no....if you tried him you have to try every one else with a dissenting opinion,

it was his dissent that annoyed me...it was his blatent ignorance and callousness
May 19th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

Did any of you guys know that eh pulled a death stunt? His "spouse" or someone other released a web update stating that he was allegedly assaulted by two military personnel and later died in the hospital in front of his wife and daughter. In addition to that, they said the website would be shut down at 1700 on Tuesday.

Army Times cleared it as another hoax by him, his website's down though. Dumbass.
May 19th, 2005  
silent driller

I think he couldn't handle all the abuse people were giving him. He closed down his forum to all but his close friends and whoever agrees with his views(there needs to be a new subdirection of left for this guy- leftist doesn't begin to describe him).
May 19th, 2005  
wolfen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfen
no....if you tried him you have to try every one else with a dissenting opinion,

it was his dissent that annoyed me...it was his blatent ignorance and callousness
You know what your right, don't try him in a cort martial, just let me help him test his own body armour that he can make