Forsake The Troops

Since i was misuderstood, I will stop arguing and just end my posting on this thread since it has been perceived that I agree with the Crooks ideas, while being VERY, very,very involved in the USAF and actually being in a cadet program. All I said was that if he was looking out for the tax payers, then why did he only call the enlisted "Scumbags"? Hence my questions about his High School career, and College time, and if he was assisted at pulling his head out of his ass by any ROTC cadets. It seems he has a Vendetta against the Enlisted personnel. I do not know why Molly Pitcher took it so personally, even after i sent a PM with a personal apology and explained that at the ripe age of 15 and being an immigrant to the states, I most likely do not posses the writing skills of T.Jefferson... I can only assume that she became so hostile because of Charge being an Officer. Well as i said in the PM, I apologize if my words were misunderstood and will discontinue posting on this thread

To prove my point, after i send him the copy of my post and tried to sign up to the forum to further bash him i got this

To: [hidden]
Subject: Registration Rejected
From: "Forsake The Troops Forums" <noc@smishosting.com> Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:00:32 +0000

USAFAUX2004,

Regrettably, your application to join Forsake The Troops Forums has
been rejected.

Regards,
The Forsake The Troops Forums Team.

MontyB said:
Look if you want to start a fight thats fine

I didn't start a fight. YOU butted in and I seriously doubt you would've done so if I wasn't Charge's fiancée.

USAFAUX2004 said:
The officers make five times as much, yet you mention those that are directly defending your ass.

I wasn't hostile. I was pointing out that you needn't have said anything so negatively about officers while making your case against Crook. If that makes ME the baddy then fine.

I'm really feeling that Thomas Jefferson quote about renewing the tree of liberty with the blood of patriots recently, I think America as a society has been declining steadily since the 70s. Ultimate selfishness, idealism, and general cowardice turely is plagueing our society and this f**k is certainly a perfect example of it.

In WW2 if there was a draft you just went into that army, that's just what you did. A modern draft? The protests and rants from idiots like this f**k would be enormous. And any man-on-the street time with most of today's privilidged middle class 18 year olds will demonstrate that most of them wouldn't fight just because they are too scared to stand up for their country. 60 years ago in our "greatest generation" we had 16 and 17 year olds trying to trick their way past recruiters into the army. How many of today's XBOX and OC babies would do the same?

This f**k is just a glaring example of the weakening social foundation in our society.

USAFAUX2004 said:
Since i was misuderstood, I will stop arguing and just end my posting on this thread since it has been perceived that I agree with the Crooks ideas, while being VERY, very,very involved in the USAF and actually being in a cadet program. All I said was that if he was looking out for the tax payers, then why did he only call the enlisted "Scumbags"? Hence my questions about his High School career, and College time, and if he was assisted at pulling his head out of his ass by any ROTC cadets. It seems he has a Vendetta against the Enlisted personnel. I do not know why Molly Pitcher took it so personally, even after i sent a PM with a personal apology and explained that at the ripe age of 15 and being an immigrant to the states, I most likely do not posses the writing skills of T.Jefferson... I can only assume that she became so hostile because of Charge being an Officer. Well as i said in the PM, I apologize if my words were misunderstood and will discontinue posting on this thread

To prove my point, after i send him the copy of my post and tried to sign up to the forum to further bash him i got this

To: removed
Subject: Registration Rejected
From: "Forsake The Troops Forums" <noc@smishosting.com> Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:00:32 +0000

USAFAUX2004,

Regrettably, your application to join Forsake The Troops Forums has
been rejected.

Regards,
The Forsake The Troops Forums Team.

Trust me your point was very clear, I think your assumptions are also correct.

I didn't start a fight. YOU butted in and I seriously doubt you would've done so if I wasn't Charge's fiancée.

Sorry I didnt realise this was a private thread.

Now, let's all hold hands and be friends now.. ;)
(At least in here..)

Thanks.. :)

He is an odd character alright, its hard to figure out what his motives really are so far it seems to be to generate enough hatred to get himself killed and then move on to something else.

In the end who wants to be the owner of two websites that basically paint a bullseye on you.

In the end who wants to be the owner of two websites that basically paint a bullseye on you.

Not that hard to figure out really. He's obviously hoping somebody will want to pull the plug on the use of his site's name so bad they'll pay money to do it.

lets all buy the domain and mess with all the people that joined his forums. there a re email requirements to join his forum. and we'll have everyones IPs.

mwahahahaha :twisted:

I wouldn't be surprised if the lowlife planned it all along. Make an absolutely shocking website. Get its popularity up, keeping up a front of legitimacy (in terms of it being 'real' and not a joke) and then sell it for money. What better way? Not many people would actually maintain a website of that content. Either way thouhg, he's still a lowlife. God I hope he gets whats coming to him.

behemoth79 said:
lets all buy the domain and mess with all the people that joined his forums. there a re email requirements to join his forum. and we'll have everyones IPs.

mwahahahaha :twisted:

Don't mess with everybody that registered on his site, if ya do you'll find 15 of my ip address and email address LOL, thats how many times that Bastage baned me for cussing him and his friends out :)

I'd love to have the money to buy his site and turn it into another support website for the military.

Focus Fate said:
I wouldn't be surprised if the lowlife planned it all along. Make an absolutely shocking website. Get its popularity up, keeping up a front of legitimacy (in terms of it being 'real' and not a joke) and then sell it for money. What better way? Not many people would actually maintain a website of that content. Either way thouhg, he's still a lowlife. God I hope he gets whats coming to him.

Thats an awful lot of hate generated for the $178 return, I am betting he didnt get $1 for every death threat.

He was actually on Hannity & Colmes Thursday, smarmy looking fellow with a mullet struggling to break the 100 lb mark. Guess he didn't feel like going through with his faked death hoax.

MontyB said:
Focus Fate said:

Thats an awful lot of hate generated for the $178 return, I am betting he didnt get $1 for every death threat.

It's ebay. The price will go up more.

Also, I read his guest book on his personal site or something, someone tried to do something to his thing I forget exactly what and what he said in return, which showed he knew his shit (computer wise) I was seriously considering pulling resources and friends to take his site down... but hacking is very illegal these days. Not worth it. The bastard will get his sooner or later I am sure ;-)

Redneck said:
He was actually on Hannity & Colmes Thursday, smarmy looking fellow with a mullet struggling to break the 100 lb mark. Guess he didn't feel like going through with his faked death hoax.

Why doesnt that surprise me?

Focus Fate said:

Winning bid: US $177.50
and only two bids.. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if those two bids are fake bids (by himself) as well..
Low trader rating on both bidders.

No one in their right mind would want to buy that domain, even for the "free" traffic it may generate.
You could end up in a lot of trouble by having your name on the domain registration info there... :)

Back