Forsake The Troops

erthwerm said:
I was banned from the site in one day. I didn't curse or anything. I asked very reasonable questions and didn't threaten the dude or anything. I guess the guy really doesn't value freedom of speech unless whoever's speaking says what he wants to hear.

liberals... :roll:

I got ya beat, I was baned in 4 hours, but the post he deleted I cueesd him out and invited him to my house to "talk"
THen he baned me( first time) then I went back to his site again and again till I overloaded his message board to the point that it crashed :) He can't ban me, anymore than he can ban the truth.

Both his websites are gone now, apperently his ISP doesn't suport traitors and didn't liek the lawsuit offer that was made to them :)

The second post I made was in teh thread about soliders makeing their own body armour, he said he'd do it, so I asked if he was Martha Stewart :) and offered to help him test his own body armour

The Dread Pundit Bluto: You admitted to the Armageddon Project that you lied about finding the soldier's camera. Why should people believe anything you say?

Michael Crook: I didn't admit to them that I lied about the camera. For legal reasons, I can't divulge details, except to say that I was contacted by the Philadelphia Police Department, and cooperated with their detectives. I am not going to lose sleep over whether or not people believe me. The salary facts that I post come from the government's own websites, so if people contest the accuracy of the salary figures that appear on my site, they need to take it up with Uncle Sam, or if they have hard evidence that supports their side..I will post it.

So Charge was right afterall. He was the guy who said he had the soldier's camera. Just another lie though. :roll:

Either way, weather or not he lied or weather or not he's just jokeing about his views about the military, he should be tried in a military court martial, as a traitor in time of war, just for that website he had up.

is there any way we can call these people out and have a formal televised debate with them? i would love to break them down. perhaps we can all make shirts that read. "if you can read this, thank your teacher. If you can read this in english, thank the military" (i know its marines but we have to be united on all fronts). so how bout it guys. we find these guys, hitch a plane ride to some aircraft carrier and broadcast from there.

wolfen said:
Either way, weather or not he lied or weather or not he's just jokeing about his views about the military, he should be tried in a military court martial, as a traitor in time of war, just for that website he had up.

no....if you tried him you have to try every one else with a dissenting opinion,

it was his dissent that annoyed me...it was his blatent ignorance and callousness

Did any of you guys know that eh pulled a death stunt? His "spouse" or someone other released a web update stating that he was allegedly assaulted by two military personnel and later died in the hospital in front of his wife and daughter. In addition to that, they said the website would be shut down at 1700 on Tuesday.

Army Times cleared it as another hoax by him, his website's down though. Dumbass.

I think he couldn't handle all the abuse people were giving him. He closed down his forum to all but his close friends and whoever agrees with his views(there needs to be a new subdirection of left for this guy- leftist doesn't begin to describe him).

chewie_nz said:
wolfen said:

no....if you tried him you have to try every one else with a dissenting opinion,

it was his dissent that annoyed me...it was his blatent ignorance and callousness

You know what your right, don't try him in a cort martial, just let me help him test his own body armour that he can make :)

silent driller said:
I think he couldn't handle all the abuse people were giving him. He closed down his forum to all but his close friends and whoever agrees with his views(there needs to be a new subdirection of left for this guy- leftist doesn't begin to describe him).

i don't think it was the abuse...i think it was the very simple factual arguements to his stance....he NEVER answered those...made him look dumb.

that and his history came out re his being in the army.

Forsake the Military?

Well since either his board is down, or he's simply locked out all new registrants.. (now why would I want to give his site any "business" anyway?)

I'll just post a common sense reply to his entire stance:

Two things can happen to a nation which does not have a military force of some type ready and able to defend itself and its interests:

Either it becomes irrelevant

Or it becomes a target for a country which DOES maintain a competent military force

Update...

This asshat is still up and running. Forsake the Troops is back up and he's even making the rounds on Fox News Channel and Radio interviews.

God Help Us.

ANOTHER FT. DUM-DUM CAREER BLOWS UP IN A SOLDIER'S FACE!
It's really hard to feel sorry for the Fort Drum dum-dums. Yet another dumbass soldier, by the name of Kurt Schamberg, from Fort Dum-Dum, which is an hour from FTT Headquarters, got blown to bits on Thursday, because he was stupid! What do (or don't) they teach these idiots at Fort Dum-Dum?

with a link to this story:
http://www.newsday.com/news/local/w...,7587471,print.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork

WE BRING YOU TWO NEW WEBSITES!
We bring you a website with a different tone. Forsake The Police is a new website that discusses the police. Some are honorable heroes, while too many others are rogue officers that abuse their powers, harrass, and bring shame to law enforcement. This is the site to discuss it, and it's coming soon! Also coming soon is The United States Sucks!, which will discuss another thing that's wrong with our country-- the government.

He's playing a very dangerous game there.
One day he may (will) be p**sing off the wrong person(s)...

BTDT, got banned within the 6 hour mark.

I'm not sure what's worse his comments or the attention we're so persistent on giving him. At first I saw my attempts and the attempts of others were to get him off line, but that's only feeding him. Every board I visit, a good portion of their members are visiting his web site. He's getting more public attention than any one soldier has for the sacrifices they've made so he can express his 'freedom of speech'.

Why can't we seem to give this much attention to the positive web sites who do support our troops and/ or this war? In my opinion, we should turn our back on this little puke and let him find his way back under the rock he crawled out from under in the first place

Smiles. :D

bringthedoo said:
Update...

This asshat is still up and running. Forsake the Troops is back up and he's even making the rounds on Fox News Channel and Radio interviews.

God Help Us.

And I'm about to play a little game of ip ban with him, gonna see how many times I have to use a different ip before he gives up :)
I'll do my best to corrupt his site to the point that his computer has a completer system failure.So help me God

I can't believe we are actually letting the worthless **** take up space on this forum, obviously he wants attention, I say let him find it elsewhere.

Only reason he has my attention is because of what he said on his board to a 12 year old girl who will never see her dad again.

Moved..

Thread (topic) not worthy of being in the military forum anymore..

Back