Forsake The Troops

I'm not convinced of that. I still think it could well be the guy who swiped the soldier's camera. His way of getting back for being identified as the scum he is.

Same name, the guy lists Jersey in his site and the game the camera was stolen at was in Jersey. Not that much of a stretch.

chewie_nz said:
i've had three very reasonable posts deleted so far.........

hah, i win!

24 posts deleted, 2 bans (i registered twice w/ seperate email addresses), and 2 of those posts werent flaming!!!

I was banned from the site in one day. I didn't curse or anything. I asked very reasonable questions and didn't threaten the dude or anything. I guess the guy really doesn't value freedom of speech unless whoever's speaking says what he wants to hear.

liberals... :roll:

I cant get on the site anymore, apparently ive been banned without even registering

This is what i get clicking on the link to the forums:
You have been banned from the Forsake The Troops forums. This was likely due to a violation of our TOS/AUP, because of a security breach, or because the adminstration pretty much felt like it. Just as you have the right to free speech, Forsake The Troops has that right as well. Please understand that all bannings are final, unless there is good cause.
If you feel you should be granted access, please e-mail the administration of Forsake The Troops at contactus@forsakethetroops.info.

chewie_nz said:
yeah....i thought of that possibility too,

see hoe much support there is for the troops etc

Hehe I now think this guy is a just a bit of a nut job (albeit an angry one) he has a link to his "other" web site which is a "we hate the mormons" one.

The guy that made that particular website is like that whiny kid at the candy store who's mad at the world because his 10 cents could only buy one taffy daffy.
Just ignore him folks, it's just another liberal-progressive degenerate, the last thing this world seriously needs next to another Tom DeLay. Oh and yeah, the website doesn't even work anymore. I guess his "patriotic cause" to forsake the troops was so extravagantly popular that he couldn't afford to run his aging Syracuse server for another hour.

Buzzcut said:
The guy that made that particular website is like that whiny kid at the candy store who's mad at the world because his 10 cents could only buy one taffy daffy.
Just ignore him folks, it's just another liberal-progressive degenerate, the last thing this world seriously needs next to another Tom DeLay. Oh and yeah, the website doesn't even work anymore. I guess his "patriotic cause" to forsake the troops was so extravagantly popular that he couldn't afford to run his aging Syracuse server for another hour.

Hes right. If his website isnt up and running anymore we souldnt worry about then.

no...actually he seems to have DELETED all posts and members!

there is always the forum at his home web site though :twisted:

No... :?

Hint: To avoid just sitting there like a military-supporting puke, you must register to view the forums and post. Got it?

Hm....

Registration is mandatory, if you want to view the forums and post.

This is due to abuse of our past kindness, and allowing all to post.

Ha....

heheehehe somebodies done some digging....seems mike crook WAS a soldier...one that wasn't good enough to make the cut! bitterness anyone?

Quote from mr. Crooks forum (by another user there)

articles removed

Looks like our Forsaker of Troops, was one himself, and one that was kicked out, A waste of his precious tax payer dollars, what a hippocrit.

I have already taken all the
[*] collected on you and sent it to the AP, and every other place that has interviewed you to expose the hippocrital fraud you are.

I just want to see if you have the balls to respond to me or are you going to delete my post..

I want to see you defend your position

Proof

[NO LINKS ALLOWED]nl.newsbank**************/nl-search/we/Archives?p_action=list&p_topdoc=51

About 1/2 down on page..

owned.jpg

Great post, Chewie! I know Charge will be interested to hear that. Seems that guy went home to New Jersey. Appears he is indeed the camera thief.

No fair! I had recently posted a topic on the Forsake the troops forum inquiring about Metallica's pro-military stance (I dont know in what way they are pro-military) and the site gets deleted :(

yeah i cant find any links to the forums or anything

trawling through tho, this guy must be the worlds biggest egotist:
For the third straight month, the Army has missed the goals it set for recruiting. Maybe sites like Forsake The Troops (not necessarily just FTT) are showing people the evils of the military, and people are doing the right thing, and not joining up.

or, um yeah, you had nothing to do with it at all!!!! maybe people are too comfortable letting other people being the sheepdogs and are to content to be sheep (see the "Dogs of war" poem)

edit:
for fun i went to his weblog and whaddaya know, other quality sites on that server are "the truth about police" (geez does this guy have a thing against public servants?? what i want to know is when will he start paying out against the politicians??) and "the truth about.....Mormons"!!!!!WTF!!!! spot the odd one out!!!! last time i check the mormons weren't militarised, has this changed or is he just COMPLETELY NUTS???!!!!

Back