Forsake The Troops - Page 2

--
Forsake The Troops

May 8th, 2005  
rotc boy

Forsake The Troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by DlanoeG
Nope, I was busy writing a heated e-mail. I just registered as SemperFi, are you silent death?
no, im liberal_hater
May 8th, 2005  
Locke

im silent death
May 8th, 2005  
CDTGaticaW201

LOL, nice posts. I just read a couple of LH's posts and was like, hey, I like this guy. I can't find anything to post to, it's pretty dead...
--
Forsake The Troops
May 8th, 2005  
rotc boy

yay, you like me

edit-this neil guy seems pretty cool, is he anyone from here?
edit2-just make random flames against crook if you need ideas dlanoeg
May 8th, 2005  
chewie_nz

this guy sounds Loooooooow
May 8th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Count me in boys. Lets give 'em hell.
May 8th, 2005  
rotc boy

www. forsakethetroops.info/wounded.html

May 8th, 2005  
chewie_nz

i gotta say, i thought you fellas may have been blowing this guys site a little out of proportion,

i just had a look,

you guys are 100% correct, and as against bush & the iraqi war as i am, i still share your rage at this guy,

how dare he "forsake" those who are doing their job

so very angry
May 8th, 2005  
Locke

Quote:
Even more entertaining is this photo of a dead US soldier. It's entertaining, because there's something called owning your actions. He chose his path, and now we as a country have to pay his survivors benefits and pay for his burial, not to mention the fact that a chaplain still has to go out and tell the blubbering widow, which is another waste of resources, and that is just disgusting
i would LOVE to hear him physically speak this, cuz he would get the snot beaten out of him.
how can any decent human being mock and make fun of a widow and say that her husband deserved to die.
its a waste of resouces having him live if you ask me
May 8th, 2005  
Redleg

I've edited all the links a bit...
A lowlife like that doesn't deserve to get any live links from this forum!!

Copy and paste the links into your browser, and remove the space from it to see the site..

Here's the registration data for the domain by the way...
http://whois.sc/forsakethetroops.info
And here's another site by him:

www. michaelcrook.com
As always, since 2000, this is the website of the infamous Michael Crook, known the nation over for various accomplishments!

Interesting to see the keywords he's chosen for his site:
http://whois.sc/michaelcrook.com
michael crook, mike delaney, mike vogel, mike vogel-delaney, south jersey, oakcrest, forsake the troops, citizens against the troops, anti-military,