Forsake The Troops

and full time pain in the :cen:
does he have any qualifications or is a self inflating windbag?

The most upsetting aspect for me is that it is based out of Syracuse, my hometown. There are several military bases in the suburbs of Syracuse, including an advanced tanker camp for the Marines (not sure) and a national guard fighter wing. Fort Drum, home of the 10th Mountain division is based less than an hour away. It is very upsetting that I have to live with this scum right near me. Especially with the traveling Vietnam Wall in town this weekend. I'm sure that he would never go there, see the wall, see the flags, the rifle sticking into the ground with a helment set on top, or just listen to the reading of the names and see and feel the sacrifices the servicemen have made for their country so he can have the freedom of speech..

Anybody know how to get a peaceful protest together and have it completely legal. I think I could get the majority of my school and community with me, and then others would join.

I think the best thing to do would be to open a recruitment center right across the street. Its funny how many intelligent people join the military for the love of their country and just seeing them all march in and out of the center all day long.

Why does everyone blame the military for almost everything!?! If you r going to blame someone, blame the politicians who make them go out there and kill!!!

Looks like the commie lover has made it so anyone banned cannot reregister as another name. (Well unless you have more than 1 "legitimate" email address.)

This guy's a complete asswipe. I posted a good comment to the "Marines are Thieves" thread, and I guess because I used the word "hell" it got deleted. He probably didn't like it's tone.

EDIT: The f-bag deleted ALL of my posts!!

That's yellowbellyism for ya, DlanoeG. Hehe, this is so funny. "Forsake The Troops, with a current membership of 17, is now accepting applications for membership." Oh no their ranks are over powering. Head for the high grounds. :lol:

Been banned Nulli?? I think I figured out why he doesn't have a high membership rate or post rate.....because he bans everyone who posts something that he can't argue or make an example of. He REdeleted my post and banned me....I might have to get a few of my friends :cough: work :cough: on his website.

I was banned with in an hour after my first post. :D (Yes I am very proud of that) Something very funny I found on his official website "I basically broke down crying as I realized how close to dying I had come." I think someone needs to put a slug or to into his body and not patch him up so he can recieve the treatment he believes wounded soldiers deserve.
Edit: I signed his guestbook. It's not as long as it was meant to be. I went over by 403 characters. Looks like he only lets the ones that are for him pass. Mine sure won't. If you would like to see what I wanted to write PM me.

The only thing this fellow is going to accomplish is being a champion oxygen thief. Reminds me of another Michael. Hmmmm! I wonder.

Hey man, my first name is Geonald Michael. I was basically named after the Archangel Michael, which is really interesting. After discovering that I wanted a military life, and coincidentally at the same time began searching for a confirmation name, stumbled across the meaning of mine. And if I read/interpreted right, St. Michael is basically a soldier, usually depicted combatting Satan, or leading the angelic armies (I believe).

Kinda made me go woah, awesome.

Maybe I should rephrase it. All three give the name Michael a bad image. How's that? I found the meaning of Michael awhile ago. "Who is like god" was the one I found. But I also found another definition "A Captian of thousands"

DlanoeG said:
Hey man, my first name is Geonald Michael. I was basically named after the Archangel Michael, which is really interesting. After discovering that I wanted a military life, and coincidentally at the same time began searching for a confirmation name, stumbled across the meaning of mine. And if I read/interpreted right, St. Michael is basically a soldier, usually depicted combatting Satan, or leading the angelic armies (I believe).

Kinda made me go woah, awesome.

michael is the patron saint of soldiers

Shadowalker said:
Yep goes to a forum now, his topics been deleted! :twisted:
Odd seems to connect ok for me, however given the continuous use of lots of emotive terms I suspect the site is a bit of a scam.

Back