Forsake The Troops - Page 10

--
Forsake The Troops

May 27th, 2005  
MontyB

Forsake The Troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
LOL! This is hilarious!. Some guy pulled a hoax where he posed as a military casualty notification officer and told some lady her husband died in Iraq! CLASSIC!

*this link was provided with that as "LOL! This is hilarious!"*
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/...022305,00.html

This guy is a sick bastard
I agree with the "sick" comment but I still fail to see the hilarious part?
May 27th, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

Quote:
I am sorry you have a problem with this but I don't think extrapolating a perceived insult into a full out attack on the guy is warranted.
If you think that was a "full out attack" then you have a gift for hyperbole if nothing else. I wasn't attacking him. I was telling him that he could make his point without making comments against officers in any way at all.
May 27th, 2005  
Pete031

Rotc Boy....
If anyone ever did that to one of my loved ones, I would tear that person in two... I don't find anything funny about that.
--
Forsake The Troops
May 27th, 2005  
wolfen

I cant even register on his site now that its back LOL. Do you think the little baby is mad at me or finally got tired of deleting what I wright?

Oh and rotc bot thats not funny at all.
May 27th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Pitcher
Quote:
I am sorry you have a problem with this but I don't think extrapolating a perceived insult into a full out attack on the guy is warranted.
If you think that was a "full out attack" then you have a gift for hyperbole if nothing else. I wasn't attacking him. I was telling him that he could make his point without making comments against officers in any way at all.
Oddly enough I dont have a gift for hyperbole at all I am infact a rather blunt and direct person which is what amuses me about "invading" threads to insult Charge as if I had insulted him he would have known about it in no uncertain terms.

However rather than get to a point where insults will be traded I will leave it at this point by saying I think you have misunderstood what he was attempting to say.
May 27th, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

I read what you posted in Charge's thread. I also saw that a mod deleted it. I rest my case on that matter.

I don't need YOU to interpret for me what was said.

Evidently YOU need some interpreting though as I can certainly see, and know full well from rotc boy's charactor, that HE did not find that post about the fake casualty notification hilarious, but was only posting a quote which didn't get captioned correctly somehow. If you read anything that rotc boy says about the military, you'd know that he wouldn't find that hilarious.
May 27th, 2005  
rotc boy

i didnt say that, that shit stain micheal crook did
second bottom in this page
http://forsakethetroops. info/news-stories.html

and read some of the other revolting comments he has said...
May 27th, 2005  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotc boy
i didnt say that, that shit stain micheal crook did
second bottom in this page
http://forsakethetroops. info/news-stories.html

and read some of the other revolting comments he has said...
Ah my bad, I guess I did misread it (although I am not alone it would appear) I was going to ask in my first reply whether it was a poor choice of topic title, can I suggest using the "quote" option to make it a bit clearer?

Quote:
I read what you posted in Charge's thread. I also saw that a mod deleted it. I rest my case on that matter.

I don't need YOU to interpret for me what was said.

Evidently YOU need some interpreting though as I can certainly see, and know full well from rotc boy's charactor, that HE did not find that post about the fake casualty notification hilarious, but was only posting a quote which didn't get captioned correctly somehow. If you read anything that rotc boy says about the military, you'd know that he wouldn't find that hilarious.
Look if you want to start a fight thats fine but can you take it to PMing so others dont have to tolerate it then we can both be perfectly clear, blunt and honest and hopefully not break any rules otherwise I think we have both stated our cases lets leave it at that.
May 27th, 2005  
rotc boy

yeah, i just looked back at that and i see how it could get confusing...
my bad...

edit: if we combine our money we should have $50,000
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...310&highlight=
May 27th, 2005  
Molly Pitcher

DELETED

Somehow I got double posted