Formula 1 Fans

Do you watch Formula 1?

• F1? if it's playing before MotoGP I do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Driving on a track sucks, WRC, now that's racing

• You mean NASCAR, right?

• I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Total voters

egoz

I noticed there's a lot of people from outside the US on the board so I was curious, how many of you watch Formula 1?
jpmownedsmall.jpg

I'm a Finn so it's my national duty to watch Kimi drive and listen to his squeaking voice and stupid comments. He's still a good driver though. :p

Hegario said:
I'm a Finn so it's my national duty to watch Kimi drive and listen to his squeaking voice and stupid comments. He's still a good driver though. :p

i think he'd do better on ferrari. i'm sure after michael retires he could have his chance. i'd rather have kimi driving for ferrari then jpm, that guy is such a cry baby.

egoz said:
Hegario said:

i think he'd do better on ferrari. i'm sure after michael retires he could have his chance. i'd rather have kimi driving for ferrari then jpm, that guy is such a cry baby.

The only thing good about Ferrari is it's moto:

Kill bugs fast.

:rambo:

Shadowalker said:
Im for Mclaren, im a button fan though, have to be, being english.

I liked Jenson before but now after the BAR-contract dispute, I think he's stupid. He's already been ditched once by Williams in the past and I would've expected him to show some loyalty to a team that made him a contender.

I guess I'll have to say McLaren as my favorite team, but only because Audi isn't there. :)

Yeah the contract dispute was just stupid, but at least its been sorted, and i can understand his reasons. Schumacher should retire next season i think and then it'll be interesting with kimi, montoya, button, sato, massa etc. all being good quick drivers

Bootboy82 said:
Formula 1 is boring as h**l, because a) Schumacher wins all the races and b) it's just booooring... ;)

i'm just assuming, seeing as how your flag is german, that you're from germany. how could you complain about schumi always winning? :)

anyway, recently it has gotten more boring. i was a ferrari fan during their drought in the 80s and 90s and now that they're finally winning i'm not going to complain. but even with all of the new rules to "ferrari proof" the sport, they still win. this is what i attribute it to, schumacher really being an AMAZING driver (if you don't believe me look at him when he drove against Prost and Senna) and ferrari willing to put every bit of effort they have into making an amazing car. like the SEALs say, "we aren't that good, everyone else just sucks."

Marksman said:
they say that renault cheated this season

Go BMW Williams!!! :lol:

BMW? :lol:

Down where I live BMW is seens as a "Pizza-Express-Limousine" :lol:

I like to watch it but it's not that fun anymore. Schumacher is to good. I hope he retires soon.

Go Finland (but only when it comes to F1)

Back