Foreigner wants to join the Irish military.

InGodWeTrust

I'm a 19 years old Hungarian male who's about to move to the Republic of Ireland next spring, and I would like to know about the essentials from people with first hand experience. I graduated at one of the country's hardest High-Schools in economics and management.

I really like the Irish and their beautiful history and culture aswell, that's why I'm moving there with my parents, to make a fresh start and start a new life together.

My physique is good, but striving to improve through weight-lifting and training in Krav Maga. It's obvious that getting in shape is the easy part, that's why I want to know the requirements of applying, of getting tested and if everything goes smoothly of getting accepted aswell.

Care to help a brother out?

Last edited:
If irish girls are dangerous, try hungarians. I hope irish girls are easier to pick up than hungarians girls.

The majority of them are Catholics. I have been told they can be quite hard to get, but when you do, be prepared for a ride. I don't really know, I don't do any immoral things. I'm a good and innocent boy

You have obviously never seen an Irish women in full flow. You wont get a word in even with a crow bar

That describes almost all women and not only the Paddies. The best advice when that happens is to create a sound that means both a yes and a no.

Back