Foreigner joining US Marine Corps.

Hello to everybody, in resume, i want to join the US military, i only have a studient visa F-1, can i join with that?
If i can join, which degree is better for a military carreer, nurse science or linguistic (arabic)?
I speak french and spanish too.

Thanks.

Hello guys FIRST THING i'm Belizean and i just want some feedback on how i can get a recruiter like asap. I'm Pretty much fit, i can shoot, run, got a lil training from a British veteran and im interested to fight in any of the US armed forces..

Last edited:
Hello guys FIRST THING i'm Belizean and i just want some feedback on how i can get a recruiter like asap. I'm Pretty much fit, i can shoot, run, got a lil training from a British veteran and im interested to fight in any of the US armed forces..

Do you have a green card?

You just wanna fight - are you sure you have it all well thought out?

You just wanna fight - are you sure you have it all well thought out?

I've found trying to talk the piss and vinegar out of these kids is almost pointless. Almost all of them think they're Rambo and indeed have it figured out...until they find themselves in a TIC and realize exactly what they've gotten themselves into...

Young people are not thinking about the long-term consequences.

I often feel, that being a soldier is a misunderstood profession. When I ask young people; what´s the soldier´s job? Most will answer - to kill the enemy.

Then I tell them, that modern soldiers are no longer just trained for battlefield combats, but for peace enforcement, peace keeping, rebuilding, stabilization, and highly complex logistics. He´s more like a multitasking civil servant despite the fact that he is wearing a uniform and using different tools to do his job. Of course, the primary function of a soldier still is to fight with weapons and to defend his country and the system he has obliged himself to, and that´s not an easy job at all.

Being exposed to threats for physical and psychological health, soldiers are more vulnerable to mental and physical harms than any non-military profession in modern life. Looking at a soldier´s personal commitment – no matter from which country or in which war zone he has been deployed to – it is all a matter of personal sacrifice, long-term separation from the family, and 24/7 danger for his own life. It´s not all fun and games.

But it´s difficult to get that message through.

Young people are not thinking about the long-term consequences.

I often feel, that being a soldier is a misunderstood profession. When I ask young people; what´s the soldier´s job? Most will answer - to kill the enemy.

Then I tell them, that modern soldiers are no longer just trained for battlefield combats, but for peace enforcement, peace keeping, rebuilding, stabilization, and highly complex logistics. He´s more like a multitasking civil servant despite the fact that he is wearing a uniform and using different tools to do his job. Of course, the primary function of a soldier still is to fight with weapons and to defend his country and the system he has obliged himself to, and that´s not an easy job at all.

Being exposed to threats for physical and psychological health, soldiers are more vulnerable to mental and physical harms than any non-military profession in modern life. Looking at a soldier´s personal commitment – no matter from which country or in which war zone he has been deployed to – it is all a matter of personal sacrifice, long-term separation from the family, and 24/7 danger for his own life. It´s not all fun and games.

But it´s difficult to get that message through.

Absolutely. I've tried to explain to the uninitiated what it is all about...mostly to no avail. Now I just focus on training the ones under my sphere of influence so they act when they're supposed to, as opposed to thinking about too much and then getting themselves hurt or killed, or worse yet, someone else hurt or killed. After they have a significant emotional event, they'll quickly realize the value of my teaching and actions and then we can really get to the nuts and bolts of what it is to be a professional soldier.

I've run into young kids who talk a big game many times. When I was younger, I used to tell them to shut up and be carefull what they wished for...now, I simply start them out carrying a ruck and tell them "don't fall out and stay at my pace". They usually become very uncomfortable fairly quickly, if not, I just keep going. Once we get to the end point and they think they're getting picked up by trans, I tell them to ruck up again...we now have to walk back....again, stay at my pace and don't fall out. It quickly dawns on them that being a soldier all of a sudden is going to be harder than they thought and I don't have to talk as much. It is the first lesson in what I call "embracing the suck 101".

My sisters lad joined the American Green Berets as a Squadie and he is now risen through the ranks to that of Major

JOINING THE US MARINE CORPS

I was a boy scout, I started scouting at the age of 7 and served till age 16 and I was the senior sixer back at school. I won many prizes and got certificates, The truth is I always have a thing for combat and wanted to be a real one.
Joining the US Marine Corps will be great and am so much interested in it, I cant wait to become one. Can someone put me through please?

Seems that everyone wants to be a U.S. Marine these days.
Never wish for combat - you have no clue what it entails.

Every nation with big Naval have marines to in there.

UK, USA, France, Italy, Spain, Australia etc.

Then second half is seeman.

Sweden have coast jaeger of combat boat 90 E or H. 27 or 44 combat boat's with coast jaeger. Special unit but it is close soon.

General Göransson says that Naval in Sweden takes away and Air Force next year I hopes. In 2021 there is Air Force back.

And with Gripen NG in 2022 or 2023 last ten air planes there is future swedish armed forces.

I hoped 2022 no last ten Super Jas to defence year later. 70 Super Jas is strong strenght.

But it is false with smaller troops. Maybe 26000.

20000 in Army, 6000 in Air Force.

With 60 Gripen NG are true to 26000 soldiers.

And 30000 in reserves I say.

1 year later it is perfect timing to have Air Force back.

2 division's in Norrland and 1 division in Uppsala in unit.

15 rest air planes is for peace make war.

Or will be 56 Gripen E/F to a professionel armed forces in future?

Closed today of 20350 with 13000 in Home Guards,

and 2450 in Navy, 2700 in Air Force, 2200 in Army,

686 in jeager brigade and 600 in Gotland and 614 in Stockholm and 300 over.

Norway is close friend to Sweden but they have Army behind Sweden and can attacks.

Possible war can happens.

Back