aaa.jpg

aah.jpg

aan.jpg

aaj.jpg

aaf.jpg

aae.jpg

aap.jpg

aad.jpg

By the way, is this considered unconventional warfare? Because I didn't know they did that.

Chocobo_Blitzer said:
How come they're not wearing that pixel woodland camo the marines have now?

probably becuz these are sot of old pics.

Doubt its British, we use landrovers, looks French if you ask me.

I have no idea. Looks any thing but an American military vehicle.

phoenix80 said:
whats the vehicle type?

it is not a typical American vehicle... looks like a British one!

Nope, it's the Wolf fast attack vehicle, the standard Jeep-type vehicle of the Bundeswehr. Except the Bundeswehr doesn't úse them in fast-attack config, but rather as troop and equipment transport. I think it's manufactured by Mercedes.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
phoenix80 said:
whats the vehicle type?

it is not a typical American vehicle... looks like a British one!

Nope, it's the Wolf fast attack vehicle, the standard Jeep-type vehicle of the Bundeswehr. Except the Bundeswehr doesn't úse them in fast-attack config, but rather as troop and equipment transport. I think it's manufactured by Mercedes.

Yeah it's a different version of the standard Mercedes G-Wagon. Canada's in the process of replaceing our Iltis fleet with them.

Last week one Wolf crewmember was killed during a carbomb in Afghanistan and two other crewmembers were injured. I think 3 civilians (2 of them children) and the bomber died aswell. The Wolf itself looked relatively undamaged. They must've been traveling with the windows open or something. Unfortunately I can no longer find a picture of it.

Back