Footballer beaten into breaking his contract

Prapor

A loud new scandal is firing up in Russian football. As "Ъ" found out, former player for "Kuban", Montenegrian Nikola Nikezic has contacted leaders of International Football Federation (FIFA) и Federation of European Football Associations (UEFA) asking for hard sanctions against his former club, which is owned by Governor of Krasnodar krai Aleksandr Tkachev. According to Mr. Nikezic's letter, the footballer was made by force, and threat of weapons, to tear up his contract with "Kuban".

In the letter at the disposal of our newspaper, a former football player, "Kuban" Nikola Nikezic asks FIFA and UEFA presidents Sepp Blatter and Michel Platini to take action in connection with events that have occurred to him on March 7 in Krasnodar. This letter states that the player was physically forced to terminate the contract, which was to expire after one year.

"March 15, 2010 I signed a two-year contract with the team 'Kuban'. In the first year I helped the club reach the Premier League, scoring four goals and delivering three assists. However, the club declared that my services are not needed any longer. I was asked to terminate the contract, but I refused, "- says Mr. Nikezic's letter. He said they made him an individual training schedule, that included only a two-hour jog around the field twice a day, and continued to offer to terminate the contract. </span>"I was ready to do so if management 'Kuban' found me a new club. But they would not let me even to meet with other teams, without which I could not sign any agreements," - describes the situation Nikola Nikezhich.

</span></span>After a series of refusals, the Montenegrin footballer was going to call his agent to negotiate for him, but was then summoned to the club base. "In the lobby I was greeted by one of the coaches of the club - Nikolai Khlystun - and he offered we go to his office. There, he again invited me to sign a paper to voluntarily break the contract. I said that I will not do it, and intend to pursue further negotiations only in the presence of my agent" - writes Mr. Nikezic.

</span>According to Nicola Nikezic, after this, "two strongly-built men" then entered the room, and the coach immediately withdrew, leaving the three of them alone. Mr Nikezic says that one of the men aggressively shoved a piece of paper in his face and demanded that he sign it. Having been refused, he punched the football player in the solar plexus and repeated his demand. Hearing another "no", the second man took off his coat, under which hung two pistols in a holsters, and the first at this time dealt another blow to Nikezic's midsection. As Nikezic fell to the floor, both men continued to beat him and choke him. "It lasted about twenty minutes, after which I, exhausted and frightened for my life, signed their documents which I never read and have no knowledge of - says the player .- Finally, already leaving, one of them told me not to be stupid, that if I ever try to talk about this, me and my family would be found, even in Montenegro, where there are many Russians, and they have plenty of connections."
http://www.kommersant.ru/Doc/1600859And the English version
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...odar-of-beating-him-up-to-break-contract.html
I did not translate the entire thing, but this is the gist of it.All I can say is, this Nikezic is a example to others to know better than come and play here, and particularly in Krasnodar krai. Olympic city Sochi non-withstandting, Tkachev runs a lawless territory controlled by his mafia.He thinks of himself as a sort of 'Godfather', and that's the way he does things
2af0f38ebb.jpg

Last edited:
I didint know there even was a russian football...but talk about mean sob of a coach that would get players to renew their contracts or quit by doing that.

I didint know there even was a russian football...but talk about mean sob of a coach that would get players to renew their contracts or quit by doing that.

A. Sure, we have a football league, same as Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, etc. Even Romania has a football league, man lol I am talking about European football, by the way, not the American kind.

B. Football here (and hockey, to a lesser extent) is controlled by the mafia and crooked government people working together. Betting, match fixing, etc, it's BIG money.

What I am guessing happened was the coach was having trouble with this stubborn player, so called Tkachev and asked he send a couple of his 'negotiators' to have a talk with Nikezic. Now Nikezic has, bravely IMHO, stepped forward (and since then another player, from Slovenia I believe, is saying similar things happened to him, also with 'Kuban'). An embarrassment for Russian football, for Krasnodar, and for Tkachev. But no surprise. If any athletes around the world are considering coming here to play their game; any businessmen wanting to invest here; let them understand first, this is not a First World society. We are a feudal regime, with local 'Tsarki' ('Little Tsars') ruling their territories as vassals of the Tsar, Putin. This is not a democracy. Money, muscle, and guns do, indeed, make right here. If they are prerared to deal with that, come on in.

As it happens, he has done one thing - given the 2018 World Cup to Russia to host!

(And the 2022 World Cup to Quatar - in mid- summer.)

About 2018.

Russian racism shame as Roberto Carlos demands action for banana throwing incident

Roberto Carlos has demanded action against the racist fan who thrust a banana at him during a Russian league game. His call came on the same day football’s governing bodies refused to get involved.

The former Brazil defender, who signed for Anzhi Makhachkala last month, was subjected to the taunt before his side’s match against Zenit St Petersburg on Monday.

article-1369378-0B4F0AD200000578-776_468x582.jpg

Racism is commonplace at matches involving Russian teams, calling into question FIFA’s decision to award the country the 2018 World Cup.

But FIFA and UEFA, who both claim to have a zero-tolerance approach to racism, yesterday washed their hands of the matter.

Viv Anderson, England’s first black player, slammed the governing bodies.

He told Sportsmail: ‘Incidents like these have been occurring in Russia for the last four or five years but still nothing’s done. If you’ve got this underlying current at the World Cup, people aren’t going to want to go.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-demands-action-banana-throwing-incident.html

Some are now calling for African, South American, Caribbean, and other nations to boycott WC 2018
http://www.bbc.co.uk/russian/interactivity/2011/03/110328_letters_russia_football_racism.shtml
Not just over this, over a bunch of stuff.

To be fair, that's Zenit. That's Saint Petersburg. Our 'Window to Europe', that Peter the Great cut out way back then. A city of stuck up, xenophobic, Eurocentric *******s. Back in 2001-2003, was the 'skinhead capital', 89% of all hate crimes in Russia happened there.
slavenazi10.jpg

1235708042_b_187195.jpg

Then, Valentina Matvienko came to power as Governor
matvienko_valentina1.jpg

Russia's Margaret Thatcher, in fact, that is her nickname, 'Iron Lady of Peterburg'.

To say she cracked down on racism and skinhead gangs is to say nothing at all. Anyone who so much as looked like a skinhead was detained on the spot. People who had a shaved head were afraid to go out. Everyone but members of the military or security forces stopped wearing camouflage.
m30284.jpg
news-e2QeWPRaFa.jpg
arest3.jpg
arest1.jpg
9761fcbd_1.jpg

Today, they say, there is no racism in Saint Petersburg. But the truth is, it's only been driven from the streets, repressed from the public eye. In many minds it's still there. And sometimes it comes out, particularly at the Zenit stadium. Many Zenit fans are or were affiliated with far right groups.

Similar here in Moscow with Spartak fans.

I don't know... I think we should not have any Olympics or World Championships. In fact, close the borders, shut ourselves away from the world, until we work all this crap out of all our systems.

Prapor - your posts are great. IMHO. Such a pity that this stuff still raises its ugly head in our world. I have been happy as I watched Russia becoming closer to Europe in understanding and I deplore any wedges driven between . (We've got Russia's centre-forward at White Hart Lane (Tottenham) and he is a great favourite with the fans, despite limited opportunities. )

Back