Football/soccer

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Hey, who here playd football or soccer? (me)

Who loves it? (me)

What position did u play? (goal keeper)

Mention some good ol days.. (yeah the good ol days back at school when every 1 wanted me to be their goal keeper..

I was a right defender in high school and college. I wasnt a very good
player, but I was very good at 'reading' the minds of the offense. And showing up just where they DIDNT want me.

The really funny thing is when I moved to Europe from the USA I got totally hooked on FIFA.

Obviously France is strong, but I think the USA could be a major threat in a decade or two. We are alot better than we once were, Im a curious to see if Freddie Adu is as good as the press says he is.

BTW

Lyon is beating Real Madrid 3-0 72min...

I have been told that I'm actually good at the soccer with some of the cadets but really, in fact, I don't like the soccer.

ahh leave it be :rolleyes:

I used to play soccer alot yea. I always played as a goalie. When at high school, my class(the junior years) used to play the seniors, heh, and I was kind of careful cause their shooting was pretty strong. In my opinion, goalies got the toughest job!

Please someone help me...Dont like...and then...soccer...in the same sentence?! NEGATIVELY!?

flag2ty5.gif

Really quick and crappy photoshop there, gibe me a break, I've only been up for ten minutes.

ahh leave it be :rolleyes:

I used to play soccer alot yea. I always played as a goalie. When at high school, my class(the junior years) used to play the seniors, heh, and I was kind of careful cause their shooting was pretty strong. In my opinion, goalies got the toughest job!
Damned straight they do...Ive always respected goalies...Especially with people like me shooting on them. ;).

Damned straight they do...Ive always respected goalies...Especially with people like me shooting on them. ;).

heh. Its a troubling job. Tough mentaly and physically. What I dont like is that most of the times, the goalie is the ultimate person to blame. Another bad thing is when the keeper doesnt preform well, and makes silly mistakes :-x Best thing is to end a match knowing you did a good job :m16:

I have retired, for now.. :type:

heh. Its a troubling job. Tough mentaly and physically. What I dont like is that most of the times, the goalie is the ultimate person to blame. Another bad thing is when the keeper doesnt preform well, and makes silly mistakes :-x Best thing is to end a match knowing you did a good job :m16:

I have retired, for now.. :type:
Yea, Ive always hated it how defense(goalies included) gets blamed for a loss.

indeed. Well you dont care much cause you just strike strike strike ;) But if you face me(when in may Glory days), your team would have certainly blamed you for loosing :p

Back