Football/soccer - Page 2

--

December 15th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
ahh leave it be

I used to play soccer alot yea. I always played as a goalie. When at high school, my class(the junior years) used to play the seniors, heh, and I was kind of careful cause their shooting was pretty strong. In my opinion, goalies got the toughest job!
Damned straight they do...Ive always respected goalies...Especially with people like me shooting on them. .
December 15th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/1Lt Henderson
Damned straight they do...Ive always respected goalies...Especially with people like me shooting on them. .
heh. Its a troubling job. Tough mentaly and physically. What I dont like is that most of the times, the goalie is the ultimate person to blame. Another bad thing is when the keeper doesnt preform well, and makes silly mistakes Best thing is to end a match knowing you did a good job

I have retired, for now..
December 16th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMacbeth
heh. Its a troubling job. Tough mentaly and physically. What I dont like is that most of the times, the goalie is the ultimate person to blame. Another bad thing is when the keeper doesnt preform well, and makes silly mistakes Best thing is to end a match knowing you did a good job

I have retired, for now..
Yea, Ive always hated it how defense(goalies included) gets blamed for a loss.
--
December 17th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth

indeed. Well you dont care much cause you just strike strike strike But if you face me(when in may Glory days), your team would have certainly blamed you for loosing