football players

Does high school count at all?

We had a line coach that tought us this philosophy- "Five to survive, ten to win." If we averaged 5 or more yards per down, we were in shape.

Well i know my team uses option almost as a basis for all our plays, it's good since you can adjust, but our O tackles are lacking in effort to get to where they need to be. Don't you hate that when a few people make it hard for the rest of us?

well my school uses the option. im not sure about the Otackles of warmachines team, but my team has awesome Otackles. but our Dtackles on the other hand, well, lets just say they suck. and theyre so ugly they made ray charles flinch.

and for to joe252, do you go to permian high or something?

My coach says our O tackles are the weakest link. Especially the left one,he's too big to get anything done, i swear. He just stands there. he's lucky we have no experienced replacements for him, you guys may have faced the same situation with one guy like that.

And when did looks have to do with anything in football, you don't become a lineman to get girls, our o line is proof of that.

Btw i'm a Dline man (D tackle) and probably one of the better ones overall in my team, i pity behemoth's linemen.

As the fastest lineman on my team(I daresay, maybe in my district), I pity you all. I played right offensive guard(most of the time). I also played linebacker(even though I SUCK at it!).

WarMachine said:
My coach says our O tackles are the weakest link. Especially the left one,he's too big to get anything done, i swear. He just stands there. he's lucky we have no experienced replacements for him, you guys may have faced the same situation with one guy like that.

And when did looks have to do with anything in football, you don't become a lineman to get girls, our o line is proof of that.

Btw i'm a Dline man (D tackle) and probably one of the better ones overall in my team, i pity behemoth's linemen.

ey man shut up. i played every snap on offense for a reason. i was just that good. Martinez kept switching the Dline to keep you guys fresh. The Oline didnt need it because we were in superior shape. besides, Oline destroyed you guys in practice and you know it.

o line destroying us, that's because coach won't let any resistance come from d line during scrimmage. And i've seen what o line does during games, they just hit a block and stay with it. D line has to be constantly moving to make sure they get to the ball and fulfill their objective, when's the last time you ran out of breath running to the endzone? BTW, coach martinez said he would rotate but never does, especially for me since i'm the one who can keep up the whole time, unlike some people.

I played D-End through Highschool. However, that was in Canada, so I'm probly not even close to the level you guys are at. :p

i accept a ceasefire so that we stop bleeding each other... for now.

And why is canadian football so weird? you have extra yards and players, why?

Well we played NFL rules, I was just saying that Americans take their highschool sports way more seriously.

However, Canadian football is 12 man, 3 downs, with unlimited back feild motion. They also play on a witder and longer feild.

i follow high school and college football. friends are super good play (played they grad in 2 weeks) @ mission viejo! few of my friends are gettin full rides to universities.
I might be Varsity Next year. Our Texas High school team goes to state every year.
what school??? i know southlake carol did awesome. MVHS is awesome but theres nothing like texas football and its fans haha 8)
drewinterend.jpg
MVHS v.ETHS
drewinter1.jpg

4ever Proud-JHC-My Bro. My Hero.

On defense i can give you some strategy. We run a 5-3 defense and its really good. We have two outstanding 4tech. but our linebacking core is really young. This defense is so good even with bad backers, we still only let up 240 yds. against a team that has won 25-33 conference championships

last year we moved to a 4-4 defense. i kinda like it, its real good for pass coverage, but it took a while to get used to.

Back