FOO-Bar and SnaFOOD Grill

m551sheridan

Thought I would take the last of my resources and invest in a bar and grill... Tis just a place to *hog jaw*, shoot the bull, have fun with interservice banter and just have fun...

Being as this is a Grand Opening may I offer any patrons a free meal

frank-bean-04.jpg

and a beer

18040-a-bottle-of-fosters-beer-stands-near-a-freshly-poured-glass--1.jpg

of course you *furiners* may have differing culinary taste so feel free to leave a note at the cash register.

Do you see this?

al-72.2.gif

This is a ammunition carosel out of a T 72 MBT.

On your grand opening if you want my patronage then this device must be filled with alternating bottles of ice cold Yuengling Lager and New Castle.

Do you see this?

al-72.2.gif

This is a ammunition carosel out of a T 72 MBT.

On your grand opening if you want my patronage then this device must be filled with alternating bottles of ice cold Yuengling Lager and New Castle.

OK, here ya go

images4.jpg

and

images2-1.jpg

but where do these go, they came with the beer

images3.jpg

images1.jpg

57.gif

oh, and since I am new in these parts is the beer on ice or do you guys do that warm thing?

Last edited:
need some help also... as you guys have seen I have a duplicate thread... I tried to delete it and fix the title....... but as you can see it didn't work... so, how does one delete a thread or edit a title of one?

I like your choice of crew as well.:visor:

I wonder what the muzzle velocity of an empty 12 ounce would have?

I can tell right off that I need not order a load of Budweiser in these parts...

Now, for some chow - may I offer you some

thumbnail1.jpg

or maybe a

pizza.jpg

although rumor on my side of the moat has it that you folks is particular to

spam.jpg

but while we are establishing ourselves you best tell me what foods ya want or else y'all be getting hot dogs, chileburgers, tacos............

Looking up images of Brittish chow I found that we DO have some things in common...

bratwurst-1.jpg

ya gots to forgive my German side.........:mrgreen:

Back