FOO-Bar and SnaFOOD Grill

I can tell we need some *oar-d-vor-ies* whilst we chat

mexican-food.jpg

and some

volcanonacho1-1024x768.jpg

and some

How-to-Start-a-Salsa-Business.jpg

Last edited:
Yossarian.......... I'm a colonist....... we drink (according to you guys) panther pizz over here........ I hate to admit it but I fear I may only be good for 2, maybe 3 of them beers............ if we can't get them boys away from those big-hootered dames you'll have to deal with the beer all by your lonesome.... I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking beer........ actually drinking in general. :(

oh, a very nice lady, named Wanda might drop in.... she and I own a Foo-Bar on another military forum stateside. I told her about this place and she may visit... she said she was reluctant because she is a civilian, and not military... I told her to come drop in and find out... I hope you welcome her as you have me.

I'm not military either and I would be happy to see another woman's point of view. Please let her know she's welcome to voice her opinions here. I would love to see them. Being a mother and voicing my opinion on what's going on today has kept me going. Facebook doesn't hack it. There are many moms who may feel the same, I have no idea. I welcome anyone, especially someone who wants to make this world a bettter place for us, including our veterans. That is a must in today's society. We feel left out, misunderstood and do our best to see the veteran's point of view. Having another female in the group would be a blessing to me. No matter what her views, they're views from a woman which I and many others need at this point.
I"m speaking only for myself and hopefully that's enough.

I'm not military either and I would be happy to see another woman's point of view. Please let her know she's welcome to voice her opinions here. I would love to see them. Being a mother and voicing my opinion on what's going on today has kept me going. Facebook doesn't hack it. There are many moms who may feel the same, I have no idea. I welcome anyone, especially someone who wants to make this world a bettter place for us, including our veterans. That is a must in today's society. We feel left out, misunderstood and do our best to see the veteran's point of view. Having another female in the group would be a blessing to me. No matter what her views, they're views from a woman which I and many others need at this point.
I"m speaking only for myself and hopefully that's enough.
sinced I do not see an option for a private message I am going to take the liberty of using the first couple of sentences of your post and share them with Wanda....... we, across the pond, call her *Wanda Woman*... if she comes you will like her. Sweet lady.

Sheridan.

I'll be happy to meet her.

Yo,

It looks delicious and reminds me of tex-mex. it's hard to decline and full of calories , yet I do it. We have to keep our figures (women). :p

Sheridan.

I'll be happy to meet her.

Yo,

It looks delicious and reminds me of tex-mex. it's hard to decline and full of calories , yet I do it. We have to keep our figures (women). :p

Surely you understand, I don't care, this is MURICA!

I saw this..... they say something you guys like

80782675QFRorbkD.jpg

so, what is it and what does it taste like........ I AM trying to be *diverse* in this establishment and cater to your wants.... you are all lucky as I have a habit of living on tacos, nacho's, salsa, burritos......... hot dogs... you know MAN FOOD!! oh, and a Rolling Rock Beer and *Ezra Brooks*... just a *wee-nipper* now and then.:rolleyes:

You forgot the mushrooms, chips and chunks of fresh bread covered in slightly salted butter and the pint mug of tea, with milk and sugar.
yepper, have that on the menu........ beans? oh lordy, I am going to have to try cooking up a batch of hash-browns fried in bacon grease. What's with the beens with eggs? And you guys say us colonist are weird..........:p

now to get back into the kitchen and figure out what to have for lunch...

I'm leaning towards CHILI-BURGERS

100208tommys1.jpg

YUM!! Do hope o'Wanda Woman shows up soon...... she is 1/2 owner of this *pub*........ maybe she will show up with *Elliott and Henry*... you guys will like Elliott and Henry.

I saw this..... they say something you guys like

80782675QFRorbkD.jpg

so, what is it and what does it taste like........ I AM trying to be *diverse* in this establishment and cater to your wants.... you are all lucky as I have a habit of living on tacos, nacho's, salsa, burritos......... hot dogs... you know MAN FOOD!! oh, and a Rolling Rock Beer and *Ezra Brooks*... just a *wee-nipper* now and then.:rolleyes:

Hot buttered crumpets. Mmmm - my staple night duty snack, washed down with mugs of hot tea. ;) They are hard to describe what they are - bread based but bloody lovely. :D

Normally beans and fried tomato. ;)

beans and fried tomato's with eggs... gotta say I think I wll keep my stash of bacon grease and a few *taters* on hand so as to fry up a batch of hash-browns when needed.......... but you boys is smarter then them *southern* rebs we have -- they drool over *grits*.......nasty stuff that.

OK......... some interservice rivalry..

I'm an Army man - an old Paratrooper..

Now us *troopers* call those who do not jump from plans as *LEGS* (meaning wussies):p - to be fair they say some *untruths* about us too.

Then there are the Marines - sometimes a picture speaks volumes

62944_jarhead-bear-1.jpg

as you can see they ain't so bright.

Next is the Navy - they're liars and thieves, they'll steal you blind and your mama too - rumor has it that them submariners is even WORSE:shock:

And then there is the Air Force - those boys actually eat off real plates, have folks bring them their food and after meals they sit in lounge chairs, poolside, sipping * Mai-Tia's* and watch aeroplanes fly overhead... it is still unsure what exactly they do other then getting all the nice looking women.

We do have a Coast Guard - photo's have surfaced showing them them with swim-fins, mask and snorkel and innertube wading in the kiddy pool

so, how is it over here........

Our Paras call none wing wearing personnel "hats" they don't get on too well with Royal Marines. Our Royal Navy is known as the senior service as that was formed first. Our Royal Air Force are also fly boys, their mantra when on manoeuvres is "Don't dig in - check in(to a hotel)" Our Coast guards are civilians employed by the Maritime and Coastal Agency (MCA) All other soldiers are known as grunts by the mighty fine Red Capped NCOs that I used to serve with. :D

Alright Tankster, here I am..... what a trip!

Hello all, my name is Wanda.... my friend Tankster suggested that I follow him over here; he said you all are a great bunch of people.

I am sorry to say that I am not a vet (physically couldn't) although my hubby, son, daughter, and son-in-law are all Army Vets, for which I am very proud.

Am very glad to be here; thanks for having me.

Back