FOO-Bar and SnaFOOD Grill

OK, beginning to work on the local palate

I do like this - a lot.

56261817IMG_6637.jpg

Any of us Bits who have served in Germany will have enjoyed bratwurst und pommes mit mayo or currywurst und pommes. Failing that, gyros und pommes mit mayo. Grosse portions of course. ;)

Any of us Bits who have served in Germany will have enjoyed bratwurst und pommes mit mayo or currywurst und pommes. Failing that, gyros und pommes mit mayo. Grosse portions of course. ;)

IMG_2404_gallery2.jpg

mayo? on *pommes*??? youz guys is sick

BUT I believe it safe to say we both appreciate them who brings the beer

Oktoberfest-731298.jpg

aside from the beer, I'll settle for a good o'LRP ration - beef stew, one of my favorites

Imagevwr.aspx

Last edited:
Listen up @#$DA#$IT. I only have to pay half the rental on the truck if I take it back empty so we got work to do.:cheers:
Yossarian.......... I'm a colonist....... we drink (according to you guys) panther pizz over here........ I hate to admit it but I fear I may only be good for 2, maybe 3 of them beers............ if we can't get them boys away from those big-hootered dames you'll have to deal with the beer all by your lonesome.... I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking beer........ actually drinking in general. :(

oh, a very nice lady, named Wanda might drop in.... she and I own a Foo-Bar on another military forum stateside. I told her about this place and she may visit... she said she was reluctant because she is a civilian, and not military... I told her to come drop in and find out... I hope you welcome her as you have me.

OK....... I didn't know how to make the stuff you guys like so I hired a guy who said he was in the know...

he fixed up some

135675124gxwOTQLm.jpg

and

19947962IMG_7038.jpg

and of course

fish-and-chips-platter-1.jpg

is always available.

let me know how he is doing... and make suggestions, and let your fellows know about this place too.

Last edited:
What are you talking about I switched the keys and am pulling out right now.:p

Okay okay, It's out, I had enough empty aluminum cans around to build this contraction and am rushing to get to the scene while the mountains are still blue.

30-1433-D.jpg

As for our New Castle friends, I am a type of part time Connoisseur but undeniable traits of patriotism persist.

johhny-cash-tattoo-christina-perri.jpg

Oh and stay away from her I saw her first!!!

As for ideas for meals, how about a home made reciepe? With a hint of cinnamon?

exps35570_THHC1194786D54.jpg

And these guys who I have personally invested with can sponsor your business.

hoyodemonterreyexcalibur1066cigarsmain.jpg

:cheers:
Thought I would take the last of my resources and invest in a bar and grill... Tis just a place to *hog jaw*, shoot the bull, have fun with interservice banter and just have fun...

Being as this is a Grand Opening may I offer any patrons a free meal

\

and a beer

18040-a-bottle-of-fosters-beer-stands-near-a-freshly-poured-glass--1.jpg

of course you *furiners* may have differing culinary taste so feel free to leave a note at the cash register.

Thank you, I believe this will hit the spot.

thirty minutes later... "it has"

Last edited:
Back