Flying on Friday 17.

View Poll Results :Would you fly on a Fri 13 (or 17) ?
Yes. 5 100.00%
No, never 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 16th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Topic: Flying on Friday 17.

It would be Fri 13 in the anglosaxon world, but it's Fri 17 in Italy: the worst luck possible.
And I'll be flying home tomorrow.
Would you postpone your flight or you don't care?
December 16th, 2004  
Locke

fly

never let fear or supestition rule you

now will you excuse me, i have a big game later, so i set my alalrm and woke up at 7:30 on the dot, i have my lucky socks on, i am having bacon and eggs for breakfast. then i will put all my stuff into my bag in a set order, then i will drive to the game, revrse park, not stand on a line, and be hte 3rd person to run onto the field!!
December 16th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke
fly

never let fear or supestition rule you

now will you excuse me, i have a big game later, so i set my alalrm and woke up at 7:30 on the dot, i have my lucky socks on, i am having bacon and eggs for breakfast. then i will put all my stuff into my bag in a set order, then i will drive to the game, revrse park, not stand on a line, and be hte 3rd person to run onto the field!!
Well you know that's how most people act.
--
Boots
December 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

what's life without a little danger?
December 16th, 2004  
Locke

lol

its funny how sports people, especially professional athletes have all these wierd superstitions
(ie justine henin hardenne (?) wont walk on the white lines on the tennis court between sets... okaaaay lol)
December 16th, 2004  
03USMC

Buckle your seat belt. Return your tray to the upright position and fly man.
December 16th, 2004  
DTop

I wouldn't let the date bother me. Tell the truth, have you ever known anything bad that happened on a Fri. 13th that doesn't happen on other days just as often?
December 16th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Yeah... nothing happens on Friday the 13th out of the ordinary.
December 16th, 2004  
implicature

but if you are flying over the Bermuda Triangle on fri 13 or 17... well then you are just ed
lol
-kidding-
December 16th, 2004  
WorldWatcher

I'd fly. Nothing unusual about Fri 13th or 17th.