Flight Simulator X

yea, please Donkey, if you can, post the sites that offer downloadable planes and FSX content (if you find them) :smil:

I know simviation, its the best I found so far. The others arent as good though.

Didnt you get the 'deluxe' version ? it has something like 24 planes, while FSx has only 18. And the detailed cities are more too. I'll get it if I find it.

Yeah I got the Deluxe...I have just started getting into it and scratching the surface of what can be added and done with this application...it really is a application it is so much more than a game...it's freaking crazy....

Sometimes I wished I could get a game where I could just fly a blackhawk and do some regular flying. But it seems those are hard to find.

You can download military planes.
And if we are lucky, microsoft releases additional expansions of military planes and or other planes as well. For the flight sim 2004, there was a release for the Harrier, Mig21 and F-16 :smil: and you fly regularly.

Here are some of my screenshots:

Mig21

fs92006063005302314ca5.jpg

F-16

fs92006070220540932eo7.jpg

I got Lock On: Modern Air Combat as a Christmas present last year, and it was pretty good. Unfortunately, I'm not really into flight sims, but I could tell from the limited time I spent with it that it was a quality product. I believe the developer also made a Ka-50 Black Shark/Werewolf/Hokum-A flight sim, which I want to try out. You might enjoy it if you want a helicopter flight sim.

I really like it and I have noticed that since I have been "training" with FSX I can fly a lot better in other "games" like BF2.......

Its a magnificent game indeed.. shame though, I need better graphics to enjoy it even more. But its all good, for now :smil:

Back