Fleeing One Bomb, Iraqi Shoppers Die In Blast Of Another - Page 2

--
Boots

February 3rd, 2007  
bulldogg

Were you on the Mexican border so as to claim our troops acted out of cowardice? Whose army were you in as EOD? Your words here make me question with whom you are a brother.

Either back it up with a source as I have done or retract it. I dont take lightly to someone calling my brothers a coward.
February 3rd, 2007  
Gator

How about I just place you on ignore instead..... have a nice life Bulldogg.
February 7th, 2007  
bulldogg

The rules of this forum require posting a source for claims made as fact and not laid out as a personal opinion. My knowledge of the bombing incident in Iraq is not the question here as the source IS the article which begins this thread. Your claim that the Guardsmen "fled" is however posted as fact but you fail to provide a link for the source to this claim which flies in direct opposition to every source I could locate.

So again I ask for you to follow the rules of this forum and post a link to your source or make it clear it is your OPINION the Tennessee Guardsmen acted in cowardice.
--
Boots
February 8th, 2007  
bulldogg

* bump *
February 9th, 2007  
bulldogg

* bump *
February 11th, 2007  
bulldogg

Quote:
6. Be prepared to provide sources for things you have posted, lack of this may be considered spamming.
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum...aq_forum_rules
February 11th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gator
Well, then, like I said, the Tennessee National Guard fled while Armed Invaders were coming into the United States of America, a very sad state of affairs indeed.
Since I was not with the Tennessee National Guard at the time of the alleged incident regarding Armed Invaders along the US/Mexico Border, I retract my Post above. My understanding of the definition of flee.....

Quote:
flee (fl)
v. fled (fld), flee·ing, flees
v.intr. 1. To run away, as from trouble or danger: fled from the house into the night.
2. To pass swiftly away; vanish: "of time fleeing beneath him" William Faulkner.

.... does not entitle me to make any judgements as to the state of mind of each National Guard Member present as I am not a mind reader.
I apologize to each and every member of the Tennessee National Guard present or not during the alleged incident, and each and every member of this Forum reading my Post, and all future members who may happen to come across it, and any non-Member who may read it. I would also like to apologize to Google and any other Search Engine involved which has already picked up said Post and placed it on the World Wide Web.
February 11th, 2007  
phoenix80

poor guys...i feel bad for them