A Flame section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACTaFOOL82

It might be my opinion alone, but this forum has no tolerance for flaming. Even when the flame contains no profanity.

I propose a flame section, profanity free, but you can still get off topic.
It makes sense and I think this forum would get more attention. I'm just tired of all these rules and regulations. This forum in the state it is, is just right for 8 year olds, when in reality it has teens and men. We need just one corral where the horses can run wild.

Its just a suggestion. :cowb:

No, we do not tolerate flaming, and we are not going to do that in the future either.

If you are tired of rules and regulations then I suggest that you find yourself another forum, and don't try to join the Army/Military either.
Because I'm afraid that you may get a BIG surprise there if you can't handle the rules/regulations in here.. ;)

Most of the forum rules are just based on common sense and respect for the other members and their countries/cultures.

I'm pretty sure our Lord and Master, Redleg, understood your query. I think the problem is that -- lets say you and I go nuts and start hurling insults at each other. Sooner or later, someone is going to say something extremely inappropriate and lots of people are going to get bent out of shape and potentially leave the forum entirely.

There are a good number of forums out there that are very poorly monitored. If you want to flame, that might work better for you as an outlet.

I understood you suggestion Acta, but if we have a "flame section" it's very easy for the flaming to spread to other sections of the forum.
If (as an example) two members enages in a flamewar in there it's very easy to continue other places as well.

That's why we wont add something like that.

But it ain't gonna happen.. ;)

You can go as much off-topic you (almost) want in the general and cadet chit chat forums, but I'm sure that flaming will lead to no good no matter what forum it's in...

Well consider the enlightening experience we're missing out on by nixing the "Flame Section" :flamer: idea with the following simulation:

Person A: Blarg!!! Yadda yadda yadda! Racial slur, swearword, swearworld!!! Insult, insult, insult. I belittle you all! Belittle, belittle, belittle, cuss, cuss, cuss!! And indeed, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!

Person B: Raaawrrr!!! Bla bla bla?? Yadda yadda?? Insult insult, you blablabla swearword racial slur!! You wanna start somethin?? Yack yack yack!! Bleepity bleep blapity! Insult, insult, insult, cuss, cuss, cuss!! Neener neener, I fart in your general direction, bla bla bla bla bla!!

Honestly, who could possible live with themselves without such enlightenment?? <-- Sarcasm.
:m16shoot: :biggun: :firedevi: :firedevi: :firedevi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back