A Flame section. - Page 2

--

October 8th, 2004  
silent driller

That's what the PM's are for. Arguments are nobody's business but the two people arguing.
October 12th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
That's what the PM's are for. Arguments are nobody's business but the two people arguing.
Exactly.
October 12th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Well consider the enlightening experience we're missing out on by nixing the "Flame Section" :flamer: idea with the following simulation:

Person A: Blarg!!! Yadda yadda yadda! Racial slur, swearword, swearworld!!! Insult, insult, insult. I belittle you all! Belittle, belittle, belittle, cuss, cuss, cuss!! And indeed, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla!

Person B: Raaawrrr!!! Bla bla bla?? Yadda yadda?? Insult insult, you blablabla swearword racial slur!! You wanna start somethin?? Yack yack yack!! Bleepity bleep blapity! Insult, insult, insult, cuss, cuss, cuss!! Neener neener, I fart in your general direction, bla bla bla bla bla!!

Honestly, who could possible live with themselves without such enlightenment?? <-- Sarcasm.
--
October 12th, 2004  
Darkmb101

hahaha, like is said before its just a spam section
October 13th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Some people actually enjoy the taste of Spam. Whether its meat or not, I cannot say, but its disgusting no matter how you slice it.
October 13th, 2004  
cullion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck
No.
No. Never works. Used and abused too often.