Flag suggestions

Springfield

I think when you buy a national flag or some other kind of flag, you are able to re-arrange them so that certain flags show up next to your posts. Like say you had 10 flags and when you post something, it can't show all of them next to your post so it only shows about 5. Maybe it could be you could re-arrange them so that the 5 that you want to show up next to your post are there, and the ones that you don't want next to your post, you have to press the "more" button to see the rest or something. Not very big, I just thought that would be cool because a lot of people have a lot of flags and they might want to re-arrange em however they want. And also, it says in the rules section that you can sell items back for 75% of the price you got it for. It seems as though you can sell back flags though. :? I think you should. Also, you should make small little pictures of stuff like Airplanes, Helicopters, Tanks, and Weapons that you can buy that look kind of like the flags. So these aren't really big suggestions, but I think they would be cool.

I think Bazook raises some interesting questions.

I, however, am just amazed at all the little (and big) things that are available through this free site. Way to go, Admin :-D

Right now it's not possible to re-arrange the flags, so you'll (unfortunately) have to buy them in the order you want them displayed (6 flags will show in your posts).
You can sell them back to the PX for 75% of their value.
In order to seel them back you'll need to go into the specific flag's page, and click the "sell back to store" link there.
Example for my Norwegian Army flag:
Military Forums Forum Index -> Shop List -> Branch Flags Inventory -> Norwegian Army Information

It's no problem to add small hardware pictures in the PX.
They could look this (just a bit smaller):
img1_2.gif
img2_2.gif
img4_2.gif

Anyone else who wants pictures of military hardware in the PX, or do we have enough gear/flags there for now??

Glad to hear that you like the forum features Ironhorse.. :)
Be sure to recommend the forum to your friends and colleagues as well (that goes to all of you) ;)
http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15833

Yeah, those little hardware pictures that you posted are awesome, Redleg. I'd love those to be put into the milforum px. :D

Sorry for the double post, but I have another idea for the gear stuff. I didn't want to start a whole other topic on it so I just posted it here. It's small, but it would be kinda cool. Redleg, you said you can't like re-arrange your gear (for now I guess), but I thought of something else. It would be cool if you could make it so only 2 flags would show next to your posts instead of 6. Or you could make it 5 flags that show next to your post instead of 6. As I said, very small, and it probably isn't possible at the moment, but just for future enhancments. I think this would be pretty cool.

Back