Fla. Woman Has 10 Husbands, Charges Say

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Fla. Woman Has 10 Husbands, Charges Say
MIAMI (AP) - The honeymoons are over for a 26-year-old woman who authorities say has at least 10 husbands. Eunice Lopez has been charged with bigamy, accused of marrying 10 men between 2002 and 2006 without divorcing any of them, federal immigration authorities say. The Miami Herald reported...

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] "I can tell you that none of the individuals she married had any type of residency," said Terry Chavez, a spokesman for the Miami-Dade office of the state attorney.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] Prosecutors say she charged her husbands an unspecified amount to help them secure immigration status and continued asking the men for money long after the wedding, threatening to expose them if they didn't pay.
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]

And therein lies the whole freaking issue. Send the men back, and hell - throw her back too. :cool:

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif] Prosecutors say she charged her husbands an unspecified amount to help them secure immigration status and continued asking the men for money long after the wedding, threatening to expose them if they didn't pay.[/FONT]​

The wages of crime, eh? It couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch. I say, "Get on the end of the line with all of the other legitimate applicants"

I think they should have a shorter line for people willing to sign a 10 year contract with the armed forces... eligible only after a battery of tests including several interviews including maybe two with a polygraph test. English fluency obviously a must as well.

Back