Fix it Questions. All your questions answered her by me.

Skippy was a kids TV show in the '70s very popular. One of the main actors was a Kangaroo.

How come she knew where every mine shaft was from one side of Ozzy Land to another??

And is a Jaffa Cake a cake or a biscuit?

scott.moore said:
Skippy was a kids TV show in the '70s very popular. One of the main actors was a Kangaroo.

Awww i remember that show! i used to watch it, i totally forgot about it :)

GUNNER

dougal said:
How come she knew where every mine shaft was from one side of Ozzy Land to another??

Hmmmmmmm the eternal question that will never be answered. Plus I would love to know myself. But what about the other actors, mainly the little boy, who understood what Skippy was talking about. As far as I know they dont teach "Kangaroo" in the school system here.

dougal said:
Did they teach Kangaroos kangaroo?

But is a jaffa cake a cake or biscuit?

I have never heard of a jaffa cake or biscuit you might want to ask another Aussie as I dont have a clue.

A Kangaroo is a native Australian animal so being an animal I find it strange that human actors can understand what Skippy was saying

The show was like Lassie you know when Lassie was barking and so on the other actors new what Lassie was saying quite funny really

STOP PRESS I just found out what a Jaffa cake and biscuit is. It is both. named after the Faffa orange. They both have a orange task about them. The biscuit is a thin waffer with a choc topping. Thats about all I know.

i think they might still teach kangaroo in schools here. my teacher made strange noises occasionally, that might explain it. although it doesn't explain why he kept asking what the time was and complaining that he would be late for a very important date

You know the way a cat always lands on its feet.

And if you butter toast and drop it it lands butter side down.

What happens if you butter a cat and drop it.?

Which side will it land on.

Back