Did they teach Kangaroos kangaroo?

But is a jaffa cake a cake or biscuit?
November 19th, 2004  
LIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
Did they teach Kangaroos kangaroo?

But is a jaffa cake a cake or biscuit?
I have never heard of a jaffa cake or biscuit you might want to ask another Aussie as I dont have a clue.

A Kangaroo is a native Australian animal so being an animal I find it strange that human actors can understand what Skippy was saying

The show was like Lassie you know when Lassie was barking and so on the other actors new what Lassie was saying quite funny really

STOP PRESS I just found out what a Jaffa cake and biscuit is. It is both. named after the Faffa orange. They both have a orange task about them. The biscuit is a thin waffer with a choc topping. Thats about all I know.
November 19th, 2004  
dougal

Thats it. It cant be both. can it?
--
Boots
November 20th, 2004  
LIPS

The Jaffa cake is a cake and the Jaffa biscuit is a biscuit as said in the above.
November 21st, 2004  
dougal

Theres no such thing!
November 21st, 2004  
Locke

i think they might still teach kangaroo in schools here. my teacher made strange noises occasionally, that might explain it. although it doesn't explain why he kept asking what the time was and complaining that he would be late for a very important date
November 21st, 2004  
LIPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougal
Theres no such thing!
Well my wife, mother and grandmother seem to think that Jaffa cakes and biscuits are real.
November 21st, 2004  
dougal

You know the way a cat always lands on its feet.

And if you butter toast and drop it it lands butter side down.

What happens if you butter a cat and drop it.?

Which side will it land on.
November 22nd, 2004  
LIPS

Still on its feet but licking the butter off.
November 22nd, 2004  
gladius

Did Elvis really die?